Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

6 hours ago, Roma said:

No, Fairytale isn't supported and probably never will be. Yes I do offer a 24 hour trial, check the first post for instructions. There's also a list of the 48 quests that it's able to complete.

No issue, I went ahead and completed it myself shortly after I made the post lol

I followed the instructions, I missed the part where I had to like the post, sorry about that. Could I get a trial now? Thank you!

4 minutes ago, mumlover69 said:

Having an issue with RFD Pirate, it's looking for 5 butterfly jars but keeps withdrawing them and depositing them

nevermind, all fixed

3 hours ago, newtobotos said:

could i get a trail of this 

Authed.

2 hours ago, SamStakeMan said:

Looks amazing! Can I have a trial please?

Authed.

35 minutes ago, GhostMalone said:

No issue, I went ahead and completed it myself shortly after I made the post lol

I followed the instructions, I missed the part where I had to like the post, sorry about that. Could I get a trial now? Thank you!

Authed.

34 minutes ago, mumlover69 said:

nevermind, all fixed

Glad that you've figured it out. Just to clarify, if you end up starting the script without loading a profile it will cache the equipment and inventory that your currently have. It'll use that setup on all combat based quests. If you end up loading a profile it'll grab that information from the saved settings.

38 minutes ago, dirtrider478 said:

I reacted can I get a trial please

Authed.

12 minutes ago, GhostMalone said:

I see you mention in the thread that DreamBot uses default zoom and fixed mode. Does this mean I cannot zoom all the way out?

Yes, correct.

6 minutes ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Yes, correct.

Oh that sucks seeing as just 30 seconds ago the bot broke during witches house attempting to climb up a ladder because it was just barely off screen, so the mouse started glitching for like 5 minutes and it went unnoticed to me. Surprised it didnt attempt to rotate the camera at all

Came across another bug in where because my profile had equipment that was used charged jewelry, it kept trying to buy that specific charge in the GE, but obviously there is none.image.thumb.png.e4967cb9c5cbeab28b489da0392e1751.png 

Would you be willing to add a feature for charged jewelry to accept any charges via regex, or allow us to change the script settings during run time? Other than that, I have completed about 5 quests successfully so far, so thank you for the amazing script. Definitely will be considering purchasing this once this account is banned and I need to quest again.

On 8/5/2017 at 11:38 AM, Roma said:

OWti6Av.png

ohcOlee.png

ZKqGuf4.png

UcSwddB.png

IVQCg5D.png

+ X Marks The Spot (quest #48)

YuKQyNv.png

bkUGC6E.png

VQNKgc0.png

K4K1hhT.png

Does not work with DreamBot's tabs. Please run multiple client instances.

spPZbo0.png

YjMgteG.png

ZQGPJY4.png

51sWxub.png

RwesnHC.png

aTCemlS.png

QuEMEHX.png

RrsecP8.png

hVVxPSk.png

Case sensitive

1. Profile name

Example:

java -Xmx512M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:/YOUR_USER_PATH/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar /YOUR_USER_PATH/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar -username "forumsname" -password "forumspw" -account "savedacc1" -script "RQuester" -params "myprofilename"

NAlHD57.png

h88H3oQ.png

Would like to try a trial! Looks awesome!