Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

On 4/6/2020 at 1:49 AM, GhostMalone said:

Oh that sucks seeing as just 30 seconds ago the bot broke during witches house attempting to climb up a ladder because it was just barely off screen, so the mouse started glitching for like 5 minutes and it went unnoticed to me. Surprised it didnt attempt to rotate the camera at all

I'll contact the developers, DreamBot's reachability check is a bit off sometimes, I've also noticed that.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:04 AM, GhostMalone said:

Came across another bug in where because my profile had equipment that was used charged jewelry, it kept trying to buy that specific charge in the GE, but obviously there is none.image.thumb.png.e4967cb9c5cbeab28b489da0392e1751.png 

Would you be willing to add a feature for charged jewelry to accept any charges via regex, or allow us to change the script settings during run time? Other than that, I have completed about 5 quests successfully so far, so thank you for the amazing script. Definitely will be considering purchasing this once this account is banned and I need to quest again.

That's not really a bug, there's a warning about consumables and items with charges in the instructions. You shouldn't use charged jewelry at all, for example it may use a charge on restless ghost because it has to equip a ghostspeak amulet. It'll also end up getting stuck banking if you no longer have that item. Adding regex would be quite hard at this point, this old API is still binded to some of my personal scripts, not something I want to look into tbh ;/.

On 4/6/2020 at 7:17 AM, Ashu said:

Would like to try a trial! Looks awesome!

Authed.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, CSH97 said:

Can I get a trail please bud?

Authed.

23 hours ago, dirtrider478 said:

getting stuck on trees by draynor during daemon slayer quest until it dies and then the bot stops.

Capture.png

I've hardcoded walking in AM etc, however I can't really do it for the whole map. The script relies on DreamBot's walking, teleports help to avoid such issues. I do understand that you're running the script in F2P, but there's really not much that I can do, except for adding a bunch of junk code to avoid such scenarios.

13 hours ago, lwright878 said:

can i pleASE have a trial mate? upvoteed

Authed.

12 hours ago, soa7193 said:

Liked! Can I get trial please :)

Authed.

11 hours ago, FilTwa said:

Can i get a 24 hours trial

Authed.

6 hours ago, bothard said:

Hey man the bot wasnt working i didnt get to use the auth. I got it fixed now, any chance i can try?

Authed.

Edited by Roma

Hey there i'm new to dreambot and i'm super curious to see how well your script works! I definitely will buy it if runs well <3. If you could give me a trial I'd really appreciate it!