Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

10 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed. Make sure to enable fresh start and restart the client if you're new here. Instructions can be found in the first post and GUI.:)

The script seems to work pretty good but i died at the boss fight during "the grand tree" quest, It suppose to hide behind the mithril rocks, it miss clicked and died of the black deamon, I think it was mostly due to the camera angel so it had to right click walk so it messed up walking to the safespot

43 minutes ago, elaatl said:

The script seems to work pretty good but i died at the boss fight during "the grand tree" quest, It suppose to hide behind the mithril rocks, it miss clicked and died of the black deamon, I think it was mostly due to the camera angel so it had to right click walk so it messed up walking to the safespot

I will add Zankrila's safe spot in the future. Check this post:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11317-rquester/&do=findComment&comment=182490

v3.14 is ready I just need to test SoTS exp reward selection, will most likely upload it on thursday in case something breaks because of the OSRS update. v3.15 will be focused on reworking safe spot mechanics and adding missing spots.

1 hour ago, Roma said:

I will add Zankrila's safe spot in the future. Check this post:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11317-rquester/&do=findComment&comment=182490

v3.14 is ready I just need to test SoTS exp reward selection, will most likely upload it on thursday in case something breaks because of the OSRS update. v3.15 will be focused on reworking safe spot mechanics and adding missing spots.

Nice man, Ive notice that the bot fails with camera angle on many quests, like on fishing quest, it trys to use garlic on the pipe but the camera cangle is the wrong way so it can use the garlic on the pipe, 

Do you think you can add xp selection to "Client of kourend" aswell?

I check the thread you posted, I have done all those things to try to fix the camera angle but the thing i posted above still happends.

13 minutes ago, elaatl said:

Nice man, Ive notice that the bot fails with camera angle on many quests, like on fishing quest, it trys to use garlic on the pipe but the camera cangle is the wrong way so it can use the garlic on the pipe, 

Do you think you can add xp selection to "Client of kourend" aswell?

I might add it in the future as a random solver. :)

8 minutes ago, elaatl said:

I check the thread you posted, I have done all those things to try to fix the camera angle but the thing i posted above still happends.

I know that DreamBot's entity#isOnScreen isn't perfect. Sometimes the tile bounds are a little bit on screen yet the model isn't and the bot thinks that it's actually on screen. I'm already checking if an entity/tile is on screen before interacting with it. I understand that issues may occur sometimes. It's something the staff has to improve in the DB API. At this point I can't hardcode every single interaction. Also this is quester and sadly I can't complete a quest multiple times on 1 account to make sure that it gets out of every possible situation. This makes things much harder. :(

Some people help out by sending logs to the server. From time to time I check the logs to make sure that all quests work well. According to that info bugs occur very rarely. From my personal experience (still using this script :D) - usually I complete around 15 quests out of 47 and I never run into camera angle issues :shrug:. The bot always either walks closer to the object or rotates the camera as it should. All the issues that occur on my end (doesn't happen often) have to do with DreamBot's path finding. I also test every single update. Recently I updated fishing contest path (you mentioned that quest before) - a quest that I personally don't need on any of my accs. I completed it on 2 accs to make sure that I didn't mess up. Both accs completed the quest w/o any issues.

If there's an issue that occurs often let me know and I'll hardcode it (screenshots are appreciated :)), but other than that it's really up to the staff to fix DB's API.

5 minutes ago, Roma said:

I might add it in the future as a random solver. :)

I know that DreamBot's entity#isOnScreen isn't perfect. Sometimes the tile bounds are a little bit on screen yet the model isn't and the bot thinks that it's actually on screen. I'm already checking if an entity/tile is on screen before interacting with it. I understand that issues may occur sometimes. It's something the staff has to improve in the DB API. At this point I can't hardcode every single interaction. Also this is quester and sadly I can't complete a quest multiple times on 1 account to make sure that it gets out of every possible situation. This makes things much harder. :(

Some people help out by sending logs to the server. From time to time I check the logs to make sure that all quests work well. According to that info bugs occur very rarely. From my personal experience (still using this script :D) - usually I complete around 15 quests out of 47 and I never run into camera angle issues :shrug:. The bot always either walks closer to the object or rotates the camera as it should. All the issues that occur on my end (doesn't happen often) have to do with DreamBot's path finding. I also test every single update. Recently I updated fishing contest path (you mentioned that quest before) - a quest that I personally don't need on any of my accs. I completed it on 2 accs to make sure that I didn't mess up. Both accs completed the quest w/o any issues.

If there's an issue that occurs often let me know and I'll hardcode it (screenshots are appreciated :)), but other than that it's really up to the staff to fix DB's API.

I noticed something that it is doing over and over again still.

After it started Ernest the chicken it says in the status that it is going inside of draynor manor, instead though its walking near the fountain and idles there 

until manually moved to the manor main door

1 minute ago, ProBotterIamN said:

I noticed something that it is doing over and over again still.

After it started Ernest the chicken it says in the status that it is going inside of draynor manor, instead though its walking near the fountain and idles there 

until manually moved to the manor main door

Ok, I'll hardcode that dialogue in v3.15. Thanks.

liked and upvoted! can i try a trial plz? thanks excited to try, definitely worth the purchase if this works to get mith gloves xd

57 minutes ago, devo1234 said:

liked and upvoted! can i try a trial plz? thanks excited to try, definitely worth the purchase if this works to get mith gloves xd

Authed.