Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hello, I bought the script and it's great, but there is one feature that I would REALLY like you to add - could you make Settings of the script part of the profile? The thing is, F2P mode is always on by default and when I launch my F2P bots through quickstart, they go to GE and try to buy P2P items and get stuck this way. Right now I just manually check the F2P setting, but it would be really great if you included settings in profile or could make a separate profile for them. Or just the way to remember the setting of this F2P button - it's really all that's needed.

Thanks in advance! The script is awesome, by the way, I'm really impressed.

Edited by Akris

2 hours ago, Akris said:

Hello, I bought the script and it's great, but there is one feature that I would REALLY like you to add - could you make Settings of the script part of the profile? The thing is, F2P mode is always on by default and when I launch my F2P bots through quickstart, they go to GE and try to buy P2P items and get stuck this way. Right now I just manually check the F2P setting, but it would be really great if you included settings in profile or could make a separate profile for them. Or just the way to remember the setting of this F2P button - it's really all that's needed.

Thanks in advance! The script is awesome, by the way, I'm really impressed.

Hey, it already saves all the GUI settings in the profile. I double checked the code and it should load all the settings with quickstart as well. Maybe F2P isn't toggled in that profile? Let me know, I'll test it on my end if it isn't an user error :).

I'll add a message to the console with the selected settings in the next release.

2 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey, it already saves all the GUI settings in the profile. I double checked the code and it should load all the settings with quickstart as well. Maybe F2P isn't toggled in that profile? Let me know, I'll test it on my end if it isn't an user error :).

I'll add a message to the console with the selected settings in the next release.

Well, that's the thing - it all works absolutely fine in GUI (F2P is definitely toggled in profile when I load it and I tried a lot of profile names), but settings don't load if I launch the script from -script "RQuester" -params "Profile1". Quests queue loads though and bot tries to buy items for quests specified in profile. Paint setting also loads, but not F2P setting. I tried enabling/disabling Fresh start, relaunched it like 20 times, renamed the files - it just doesn't load the setting. Right now I launch it without params, load the profile in GUI and press Start, because quickstart always launches any profile with default P2P setting. It works, but I would like not to go manually through each bot to get them 7 quest points.

Tried deleting the cache - still tries to buy stamina potions and teleport tabs with F2P setting on. And the F2P setting is definitely saved and stored in .ser file, but apparently it's not loaded by quickstart from the file regardless of what I do.

Edited by Akris

3 hours ago, Akris said:

Well, that's the thing - it all works absolutely fine in GUI (F2P is definitely toggled in profile when I load it and I tried a lot of profile names), but settings don't load if I launch the script from -script "RQuester" -params "Profile1". Quests queue loads though and bot tries to buy items for quests specified in profile. Paint setting also loads, but not F2P setting. I tried enabling/disabling Fresh start, relaunched it like 20 times, renamed the files - it just doesn't load the setting. Right now I launch it without params, load the profile in GUI and press Start, because quickstart always launches any profile with default P2P setting. It works, but I would like not to go manually through each bot to get them 7 quest points.

Tried deleting the cache - still tries to buy stamina potions and teleport tabs with F2P setting on. And the F2P setting is definitely saved and stored in .ser file, but apparently it's not loaded by quickstart from the file regardless of what I do.

I'll take a look tomorrow. Thanks :).

3 hours ago, yunarii said:

Upvoted, liked, gave feedback, could I get a trial? = )

Authed.

Bot always sips a stamina potion even when already under the effects of it at 79%

Please change this to a lower threshold when under the effects of a stamina potion, at low agility levels it rips thru them and looks bot-like

3 hours ago, ayjis said:

Bot always sips a stamina potion even when already under the effects of it at 79%

Please change this to a lower threshold when under the effects of a stamina potion, at low agility levels it rips thru them and looks bot-like

+++++
    also really costly.. 

3 minutes ago, yunarii said:

+++++
    also really costly.. 

Costly? Really? 20$ for this amount of quests is a very good price, considering that all the quests that I launched so far worked flawlessly.

Edited by Akris

2 minutes ago, Akris said:

Costly? Really? 20$ for this amount of quests is a very good price, considering that all the quests that I launched so far worked flawlessly.

I meant the potions, not the price of the script