Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hey joined dreambot specifically for this script, wanted to compare it to another platform's questing script though it has a high ban rate, could I test it out?

41 minutes ago, ramy623 said:

Hey joined dreambot specifically for this script, wanted to compare it to another platform's questing script though it has a high ban rate, could I test it out?

Hey anyone can get a trial. The information on how to get a trial can be found in the first post. Didn't you ask for a trial recently on another account? The usernames are identical https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11317-rquester/&do=findComment&comment=172257

Hello can anyone tell me if this script is superior to Stealth Quester from Osbot. Has anyone tried both scripts and can compare them for me. I need to know which one iI should purchase. Thanks!!

5 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey anyone can get a trial. The information on how to get a trial can be found in the first post. Didn't you ask for a trial recently on another account? The usernames are identical https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11317-rquester/&do=findComment&comment=172257

my hero 😍! this is where u go @Nuclear Nezz

Image result for banhammer

3 minutes ago, AndreTheGreat said:

Hello can anyone tell me if this script is superior to Stealth Quester from Osbot. Has anyone tried both scripts and can compare them for me. I need to know which one iI should purchase. Thanks!!

this script is 10x better than most osbot scripts for questing

Edited by blazebot

6 hours ago, AndreTheGreat said:

Hey, 

There's no clear answer to your question. Test the script for 24 hours and see if it's the right script for you :)

8 minutes ago, PsycoFreak said:

Hey buddy 😃 i've heard good stuff about your scripts, just upvoted :). Could i try it ?

Of course, authed. Don't forget to enable fresh start :).