Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

30 minutes ago, Kairo said:

On RFD Cook, it didn't buy the rotten tomato, and just sat there after speaking to the cook again with only 3 of the items in it's inventory. It also kept the full 1.7mil cash stack in it's inventory for this.

I just figured out why it takes all of the money with it sometimes..

If the quest is stopped/a break is taken during it (not DB break, just me halting it) and I start the quest again, YES, it does resume the quest if it has all items, but before it checks to see that it has all items, it commences the "Buying items" phase, running itself to the GE, and withdrawing all gold from the bank. After it withdraws all gold, only THEN does it check and see that all of the items are already in it's inventory, and it doesn't bank the gold, it just jumps to that stage of the quest queue and begins. I tested this by stopping during 2 separate quests and restarting - it took all gold on both occasions. 

Edit 2: RFD: Dwarf finally started on my 3rd restart of the DB client, however, only after I paused it and adjusted the camera. I'm not sure if the pause or the adjustment corrected it. My connection wasn't the greatest today, so wondering if that could've played a part as well. Overall, at least it started, and is currently commencing flawlessly thus far.

Oh, I see. If you're restarting the script make sure to untick the checkbox in the top menu (Settings -> Buy items). That way it won't run to the GE. You can find more information in the FAQ.

Edited by Roma

1 minute ago, Roma said:

Oh, I see. If you're restarting the script make sure to unselect the checkbox in the top menu (Settings -> Buy items). That way it won't run to the GE. You can find more information in the FAQ.

I wasn't sure if it had all of the items it wanted, so going to the GE wasn't an issue, but not dropping the cash back off is scary at times.
    Do you think you can DM me the items your scripts requires in inventory for full completion of "Tourist Trap"? I'm going to attempt to restart it back in the desert. Starting it and letting it grab the items again itself results in it "Searching for key" forever.

Just now, Kairo said:

I wasn't sure if it had all of the items it wanted, so going to the GE wasn't an issue, but not dropping the cash back off is scary at times.
    Do you think you can DM me the items your scripts requires in inventory for full completion of "Tourist Trap"? I'm going to attempt to restart it back in the desert. Starting it and letting it grab the items again itself results in it "Searching for key" forever.

It only checks for the items when it's banking. If the quest is started it won't bank. 

Here's the list for TTT:

Inventory (can bring less bars etc depends on your rng):

Bronze bar x5
    Feather x50
    Hammer x1
    Shantay pass x10
    Coins x1000

Equipment:

Desert boots
    Desert robe
    Desert shirt

Recommended:

Ring of dueling (can skip since you've started the quest already)
    Waterskin (4) x2
    Food

2 minutes ago, Roma said:

It only checks for the items when it's banking. If the quest is started it won't bank. 

Here's the list for TTT:

Reveal hidden contents

Inventory (can bring less bars etc depends on your rng):

Bronze bar x5
    Feather x50
    Hammer x1
    Shantay pass x10
    Coins x1000

Equipment:

Desert boots
    Desert robe
    Desert shirt

Recommended:

Ring of dueling (can skip since you've started the quest already)
    Waterskin (4) x2
    Food

Ah, ok. I see. And thanks. It appears it has started Tourist Trap again (I had all of that + more just in case and was in the middle of the desert already lol). Captain got me to 2 hp in desert robes though, and no food, ouch.

Update (pending)!

New quest:

• Biohazard

Nature spirit:

• No longer has a preset setup - the bot will copy the exact setup that it had on start
    • If the bot runs out of inventory spaces it'll drop junk (Vials, rotten food, pies) instead of the food that is has brought
    • The bot will buy and bring 3 tele tabs
    • Added ring of recoil support
    • Will buy and bring more food

Fight arena:

• Rewrote the combat part
    • Removed the boss fight from the script

Death plateau:

• Added camera rotations to the puzzle part to prevent missclicks

Client of Kourend:

• The bot will buy and bring 2 stamina potions

Hardcoded a few locations that DreamBot's webwalking has issues with (was sometimes spam opening/closing objects):

• Fight arena - the house with the armor chest
    • Death plteau - Tenzing's house
    • Client of Kourend - Arceuus general store
    • Recipe for disaster - instanced room

22 minutes ago, ytizzle24 said:

mine keeps stopping after opening bank at g.e when starting mountains daughter works fine on other quests?

Check your debug console. Not enough gold, or maybe missing the agility requirements? Only time it happened to me was when one of these two were true

3 hours ago, Zrmullerusn said:

Sick script and I've been using it for a while. Only question is that when I run it I notice it says version 2.10 and I saw that version 2.95 is on the SDN. Am I missing something here?

Oh cool the new version is already on the SDN. I'll update the topic :).