Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

As listed, I used Fresh Start. And today was the first time I've played RuneScape on this computer at all, with having only downloaded Dreambot after purchasing your script. So would be surprised if it were outdated that quickly.

3 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hey,

I doubt that it's trying to buy a ring of recoil for sheep shearer. You can run the script in F2P, here's a quote from the FAQ:

WVeauCV.png

when i go to tools it says script panel, plugin panel or debugging. not a ge option to customise settings?

2 minutes ago, Kairo said:

As listed, I used Fresh Start. And today was the first time I've played RuneScape on this computer at all, with having only downloaded Dreambot after purchasing your script. So would be surprised if it were outdated that quickly.

Yesterday OSRS got updated perhaps the hooks were outdated at that time. You have to update the client every week. 

Most of the described things should not occur in a normal scenario. For example the bot should not leave the banking phase until all the conditions are met. There's a coins limit set for every quest (I believe that it's capped at like 30k for DS). Missclicks could occur because of the ingame zoom/mode (the account has to be on default fixed zoom).

Give it a try today, make sure that you're running the client via the launcher. My friend tested some quests yesterday and hasn't reported any bugs. I ran Plague city and Biohazard, haven't noticed any bugs either. Let me know how it goes :).

1 minute ago, darkstreamer said:

when i go to tools it says script panel, plugin panel or debugging. not a ge option to customise settings?

It's in the script's GUI (graphical user interface), not in the client. Launch the script and you should see a menu in the top left corner of the GUI.

I will be running lots more today. As for keeping the client updated every week - as stated, yesterday was the first time I downloaded anything related to OSRS. I had no other clients on this computer, and Dreambot was downloaded a few MINUTES before starting RQuester - fresh start.

As for results: Several of the aforementioned problems repeated themselves on account number 2 from last night.

On account number 1, I am progressing through more and making notes, however, Tourist Trap cannot be resumed. It opens the bank at the GE and gets stuck on task "Looking for Key"

Thanks

On 6/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, Kairo said:

Bug Reports:

Forgot to eat during Witch's house, died to shapeshifter. Oddly enough, it didn't bank the gold beforehand, so died with it all

During fight arena, it loops between talking to the boy asking for his father to be saved and attempting to find the Ogre if the Ogre is in the North East corner. The bot runs back and forth between talking to the boy and the safespot.

Checking for the items in the bank before buying on the GE would be very useful as well.

Overall, enjoying the script. Would be very nice to see a lot of the free quests added, so somebody can test the script before committing a bonded account just to test and see whether they like it. Also, quick and easy QP's before needing to waste days on a bond - just makes sense :P

Thanks for the script! Will report back with any other issues I have

Edit: For added context, fresh start was used, and Witch's House was the 3rd quest done, in the order you suggested (Imp Catch, Witch's Potion, Witch's House). I did babysit it, and watched as it just didn't eat the lobsters in the inventory.

it does check for items in the bank before buying 

Ive ran 10+ accounts that did witches house and fight arena without running into any bugs, I didn't have to manually interfere during either quest...so it sounds like might just be user error since I've been even completing witches house with 1 mage even, no issues

4 hours ago, Kairo said:

I will be running lots more today. As for keeping the client updated every week - as stated, yesterday was the first time I downloaded anything related to OSRS. I had no other clients on this computer, and Dreambot was downloaded a few MINUTES before starting RQuester - fresh start.

As for results: Several of the aforementioned problems repeated themselves on account number 2 from last night.

On account number 1, I am progressing through more and making notes, however, Tourist Trap cannot be resumed. It opens the bank at the GE and gets stuck on task "Looking for Key"

Thanks

Sounds like another user error with Tourist Trap, idk what step youre on but youre not just trying to start the quest from a bank when its mid-way through it are you lol?

ive done 10+ fight arena/witches and 4+ tourist trap the past 5 days i ran into 0 issues, only issue I had was animal mag where the dead trees block you but thats the only thing that comes to mind right now but that issue isn't on his end

3 hours ago, Randum said:

it does check for items in the bank before buying 

Ive ran 10+ accounts that did witches house and fight arena without running into any bugs, I didn't have to manually interfere during either quest...so it sounds like might just be user error since I've been even completing witches house with 1 mage even, no issues

Sounds like another user error with Tourist Trap, idk what step youre on but youre not just trying to start the quest from a bank when its mid-way through it are you lol?

ive done 10+ fight arena/witches and 4+ tourist trap the past 5 days i ran into 0 issues, only issue I had was animal mag where the dead trees block you but thats the only thing that comes to mind right now but that issue isn't on his end

Witch's house cleared fine on account 2, as did Fight Arena.
    On RFD:Dwarf it got stuck going in and out of the RFD room (was just sitting there clicking the door on both sites, walking in and out of the room). 
    Died on Nature spirit due to "Not enough runes", no clue how as I was AFK. It was on the task kill 3 ghasts. My stats are decently high now, as I raised all combat stats, so no clue what happened.

1 hour ago, void12 said:

script looks good can i get a trial? thanks upvoted

Authed.

34 minutes ago, Kairo said:

Witch's house cleared fine on account 2, as did Fight Arena.
    On RFD:Dwarf it got stuck going in and out of the RFD room (was just sitting there clicking the door on both sites, walking in and out of the room). 
    Died on Nature spirit due to "Not enough runes", no clue how as I was AFK. It was on the task kill 3 ghasts. My stats are decently high now, as I raised all combat stats, so no clue what happened.

Tourist trap - I am pretty sure that DreamBot's web is unable to calculate the path from GE to the desert. So if you leave the area it will most likely end up idling.

iRLgX4S.png

RFD - will test.

Nature spirit - I have a few combat improvements planed for Nature spirit. I believe that it currently has a preset gear (since ghostspeak amulet is required), I can change that. 

Edited by Roma

11 minutes ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Tourist trap - I am pretty sure that DreamBot's web is unable to calculate the path from GE to the desert. So if you leave the area it will most likely end up idling.

iRLgX4S.png

RFD - will test.

Nature spirit - I got a few combat improvements planed for Nature spirit. I believe that it currently has a preset gear (since ghostspeak amulet is required), I can change that. 

Sounds good, thanks. I didn't lose much on death, maybe 5k, so no biggie. As for the RFD Quest, I can't get it past that point. I've tried restarting my client in the same area (always fresh start) and I tried leaving the area and restarting it - it just really loves that door lol. Might try again from the GE, but no idea if that will work.

Webwalking issue makes sense, I've seen it cause weird stuff before. I'll try getting it back to the correct area with items and restarting it later tonight.

Will let you know if I encounter more issues. Overall, I really like the script. Can't wait for more quests, definitely worth the investment.

On RFD Cook, it didn't buy the rotten tomato, and just sat there after speaking to the cook again with only 3 of the items in it's inventory. It also kept the full 1.7mil cash stack in it's inventory for this.

I just figured out why it takes all of the money with it sometimes..

If the quest is stopped/a break is taken during it (not DB break, just me halting it) and I start the quest again, YES, it does resume the quest if it has all items, but before it checks to see that it has all items, it commences the "Buying items" phase, running itself to the GE, and withdrawing all gold from the bank. After it withdraws all gold, only THEN does it check and see that all of the items are already in it's inventory, and it doesn't bank the gold, it just jumps to that stage of the quest queue and begins. I tested this by stopping during 2 separate quests and restarting - it took all gold on both occasions. 

Edit 2: RFD: Dwarf finally started on my 3rd restart of the DB client, however, only after I paused it and adjusted the camera. I'm not sure if the pause or the adjustment corrected it. My connection wasn't the greatest today, so wondering if that could've played a part as well. Overall, at least it started, and is currently commencing flawlessly thus far.

Edited by Kairo