Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

i see that this script does tutorial island.does the account have to be fully created or does it randomly create the account and complete tutorial island?

i see that this script does tutorial island.does the account have to be fully created or does it randomly create the account and complete tutorial island?

You have to manually register the account. It only does the tutorial island.

Sweet!ill be purchasing your script this week.

I am giving out trials. But note that V2.8.3 isn't out yet and the new dialogue @tut island is still missing in V2.8.2.

please help. I can not find trial once u auth it

Sorry I am the script author, not the client developer. If the scripts aren't appearing then this is a client issue.

worked perfectly few weeks ago.

just tried on new lvl 3 and any quest just sits on grand exchange buying items. tried with gear and no gear

im sure it will be fixed soon :D

Edited by claybotter

worked perfectly few weeks ago.

just tried on new lvl 3 and any quest just sits on grand exchange buying items. tried with gear and no gear

im sure it will be fixed soon :D

I just tested the SDN version (PIP + Animal) and it works for me.

I uploaded V2.8.3 maybe it's because the script got updated and you still got the older one cached? Press the refresh button before you start the script.

YhYUijd.png

Edit: if that does not help, please let me know what quests you're trying to run, I'll test them.

Edited by Roma