Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

How do I use free trial?

Read the main post :).

To get a 24 hour trial:

• Upvote this post by clicking the button below stlcI6T.png
    • Post that you have upvoted

The script will appear in your client under Premium scripts.

Can you add a system where it checks where you are at during a quests? My guy just acts like a retard wanting to start a quest it is almost finished with that the bot started.. Dwarf Cannon he finds lollk and then stands there continue to look for him

Would it be possible to get a trial please? Already upvoted and will buy if it works well!

Authed.

Can you add a system where it checks where you are at during a quests? My guy just acts like a retard wanting to start a quest it is almost finished with that the bot started.. Dwarf Cannon he finds lollk and then stands there continue to look for him

The only way to get the actual progress in some quests (IIRC - Dwaf cannon [part 1] and Death plateau [saba->the whole boots part]) is by opening the quest log in game and reading off the widget, varps do not change. I am saving the progress during runtime in such cases. This is the reason why it says not to rr DP & Dwarf cannon.

I could add a failsafe for Dwarf cannon if I understood the issue correctly, it probably missed the part where lolk appeared and ended up spamclicking the crates.

Authed.

The only way to get the actual progress in some quests (IIRC - Dwaf cannon [part 1] and Death plateau [saba->the whole boots part]) is by opening the quest log in game and reading off the widget, varps do not change. I am saving the progress during runtime in such cases. This is the reason why it says not to rr DP & Dwarf cannon.

I could add a failsafe for Dwarf cannon if I understood the issue correctly, it probably missed the part where lolk appeared and ended up spamclicking the crates.

just so you know, for me Death Plateau it did pretty flawless other than me having to assist with the climbing rocks. Do you plan to keep adding quests to it?