Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

https://puu.sh/yQARU/cd6d8c317c.jpg

Stuck here too, had to manual rotate camera again so it could click the fence.

For reference this is my camera setting: 

https://puu.sh/yQAU9/de24d614f6.png

Am i doing something wrong on my end?

Oh just noticed, the screens helped out a lot, thanks.

The issue has to do with the ingame zoom. Sadly, as of now, Dreambot only supports default ingame zoom. You should right click the camera zoom button and set it to default (look at the picture below).

C7WxsEk.png

If your zoom is not on default then the client will have issues with interactions such as clicking on objects etc.

@roma

Do you have any recommendations for questing order for a lvl 3 account? 

If you do not care about the NMZ monsters, then:

Imp, Witch's house, Fight arena/waterfall/Vampire slayer/any non combat based quest. You could also spend the x2 500xp lamps from Client of Kourend on hp.

I am blaming you for not reading what you're acutally purchasing. 

The script does what it is supposed to do. It completes all 33 quests. Obviously there's always a slight posibility of missclicks/minor issues. But this is a bot, I am using Dreambot's API, it is handling the clicks, walking and so on, I can not add a failsafe for everything as this is a quester that works with 70% of the RS map. I always reply to bug reports and try to work on the failsafes. I even go as far as hardcoding some of the issues, if they're important.

As it says in the main post it is not recommended to interrupt the process of the bot in some quests.

If you have manually completed half of the quest and the bot is unable to find what it's supposed to do it's your fault. Because it clearly says in the topic that you should not deposit any items during the process. The bot won't bank if the quest is started.

If you do not like the fact that the bot won't bank after restarting a quest that is already in process, then do not purchase the script or write your own one.

Like I said in the PM, feel free to open a refund topic. There is no need to threat me in every post and PMs.

I do not see any point in proving anything to you as at this point. I can see from your responses how immature you are. You know exactly what is causing the issue in that specific quest for you yet you keep spreading lies. If you look at my first reply it clearly answers everything, the ongoing spam was unnecessary.

I will simply ignore and report all your posts as spam from this point on. I have lots of users and none have ever complained about bs like this before. As you can see from my replies, I always do my best to help the customer, as long as the customer is actually looking for help. You clearly have completed all the quests, and are trying to abuse the refund policy. You have received access to the script 15 days ago.

I am not doing this for money I found that the Dreambot's SDN would profit a lot from a script like this. Obviously I can not release it for free as this would cause bans. I am using this script myself. As you can see I am not selling any vouchers at this moment, so I am not withdrawing any money from Dreambot. 

Authed for 24 hours.

But your script does not "do what it's supposed to". Presumingly, your script is supposed to complete the desired quest, not to sit idle for 15 minutes. How does sitting idle for 15 minutes (with picture proof) constitute grounds as "doing what it's supposed to"? You were the one who insulted me first as being "inexperienced" and "basic", then lied and said that this was an outdated client issue, which I then showed proof that the client was up to date. You've not only insulted my personal character, made false diagnoses on the problem, but you've then victimized yourself to void any responsibility that would be associated with fixing this issue. 

But your script does not "do what it's supposed to". Presumingly, your script is supposed to complete the desired quest, not to sit idle for 15 minutes. How does sitting idle for 15 minutes (with picture proof) constitute grounds as "doing what it's supposed to"? You were the one who insulted me first as being "inexperienced" and "basic", then lied and said that this was an outdated client issue, which I then showed proof that the client was up to date. You've not only insulted my personal character, made false diagnoses on the problem, but you've then victimized yourself to void any responsibility that would be associated with fixing this issue.

Why are your pictures hiding the bottom of the client? How do we know whether you have just paused the script? thinking

Why are your pictures hiding the bottom of the client? How do we know whether you have just paused the script? thinking

I can take another if you like 

I tried to start Mountain Daughter at Catherby with all required items in my inventory, it ran to GE, withdrew money then just stopped.Still idle right now. 

aly9rZr.png

I tried to start Mountain Daughter at Catherby with all required items in my inventory, it ran to GE, withdrew money then just stopped.Still idle right now. 

"*Please note that the bot will continue the quest even if you restart the script as long as you have all the required items in the inventory. There are some exceptions, such as Death plateau. However the bot won't bank on start if you have already started the quest. If you want to continue a quest, you should disable the grand exchange feature in the top menu->settings."

1. I've never heard of disabling the GE in osrs, so I presume you're referring to your script, which there is no option to "disable the grand exchange feature" 

2. In the top menu -> settings there is no "disable the grand exchange feature" there is only "automatically buy items on start" and "food selection"

3. I've shown you picture proof of your script idling for 15 minute periods for an already started quest, you've refused to put forward anything that would remotely solve this issue, for all I'm concerned you've stolen my $20 because you're refusing to help me on this issue. If I spent money on a service and it is not working, I have the right to receive my money back.

aly9rZr.png

1. I've never heard of disabling the GE in osrs, so I presume you're referring to your script, which there is no option to "disable the grand exchange feature" 

2. In the top menu -> settings there is no "disable the grand exchange feature" there is only "automatically buy items on start" and "food selection"

3. I've shown you picture proof of your script idling for 15 minute periods for an already started quest, you've refused to put forward anything that would remotely solve this issue, for all I'm concerned you've stolen my $20 because you're refusing to help me on this issue. If I spent money on a service and it is not working, I have the right to receive my money back.

As you can see i have all the required items, and it still remains idle

Edited by ultima89

Upvoted, can I get a trial?

aly9rZr.png

As you can see i have all the required items, and it still remains idle

are u retarded sir? since when is a combat bracelet a pair of gloves? leathers gloves are a pair of gloves. Looking at your comments, you seem like an entitled child that has never had to figure out anything on their own. You clearly are inexperienced as anyone with a brain would know that if a script idles for 15 minutes, you either did not configure the settings correctly or did not follow the starting instruction. Maybe stop bitching and try to learn. Or maybe just fuck off and play the game normally since this is too difficult for you.

Edited by claybotter

are u retarded sir? since when is a combat bracelet a pair of gloves? leathers gloves are a pair of gloves. Looking at your comments, you seem like an entitled child that has never had to figure out anything on their own. You clearly are inexperienced as anyone with a brain would know that if a script idles for 15 minutes, you either did not configure the settings correctly or did not follow the starting instruction. Maybe stop bitching and try to learn. Or maybe just fuck off and play the game normally since this is too difficult for you.

Gloves are left of glory

hes probably just scamming and lying for a refund since the script obviously works great lol