Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

all the rfd quests it gets stuck on entering the rfd room just keeps opening and closing the door does it on all of them. have tried on 3 different accounts. + I cant seem to get witches house to work on any account either? does they work for anyone else?

I haven't ran the quester for 2 weeks but as long as dreambot is up it should work. 

About RFD, opening and closing doors - that sounds like you haven't completed the prologue since there's a door into the RFD room and then there's a barrier to get out. Unless that's what you meant.

When I try to start any quest it just buys the items then stops... The mouse just stops moving.. idk if it's because it's already a started quest? if so that would be pretty dumb that it wont work on already started quests. I tried for 3 different quests and it just does nothing.....  It literally just clicks on the bank then does nothing... $20 spent on this and it doesnt work

lol i run witches daily you must just be dumb as shit  ^_^ my little sister could run it after reading the main post, the only issues i have is when i forget to put the runes @ the top of the inventory pal

lol i run witches daily you must just be dumb as shit  ^_^ my little sister could run it after reading the main post, the only issues i have is when i forget to put the runes @ the top of the inventory pal

Wtf, talk about a fucking piece of shit you are, Some of the quest simply are not working for me. get lost moron. btw It's doing the same thing it does with the witch's house quest with the cook's assistant+rfd cook it just goes into the bank then the script closes out. like 90% of the quests work but some of them do this?

Wtf, talk about a fucking piece of shit you are, Some of the quest simply are not working for me. get lost moron. btw It's doing the same thing it does with the witch's house quest with the cook's assistant+rfd cook it just goes into the bank then the script closes out. like 90% of the quests work but some of them do this?

Please do not turn this into a flame war.

What does it say in the console? Could you take screenshots or maybe a gif/video? Also are you sure that your client is up to date, are you using the launcher?

Edited by Roma

http://prntscr.com/htplee

Says we don't meet the skill or quest requirements, but cook's assistant shouldn't have any reqs

The bot completes Cooks assistant + RFD Prologue (cook) at the same time. And there's a 10 cooking requirement set for RFD Prologue (cook).

Since Cooks assistant gives you 300 cooking XP I set the cooking skill requirement to 9 in that quest.

So you're probably running it on an account that has a low cooking level.

im dumb yet you havent shown any screenshots or even the client debug lmao xD 

hay me stoopid but dis script succz and itz all da scruipturs fault nawt myne - nikzda485fgt

------------------------------

9cb61554f98602e338e00f29712a0234.png

ec59315493cb07f035a2238245dea9ff.png

edit - rekt nub

Edited by Randum

im dumb yet you havent shown any screenshots or even the client debug lmao xD 

hay me stoopid but dis script succz and itz all da scruipturs fault nawt myne - nikzda485fgt

------------------------------

9cb61554f98602e338e00f29712a0234.png

ec59315493cb07f035a2238245dea9ff.png

edit - rekt nub

May I ask who are you? why are you here? why are you even in this?

Please do not turn this into a flame war.

What does it say in the console? Could you take screenshots or maybe a gif/video? Also are you sure that your client is up to date, are you using the launcher?

just tilting reading that shitpost my bad lol

The bot completes Cooks assistant + RFD Prologue (cook) at the same time. And there's a 10 cooking requirement set for RFD Prologue (cook).

Since Cooks assistant gives you 300 cooking XP I set the cooking skill requirement to 9 in that quest.

So you're probably running it on an account that has a low cooking level.

i was wondering the same about you friend xD why arent you pming roma instead like i do about issues?

just tilting reading that shitpost my bad lol

i was wondering the same about you friend xD why arent you pming roma instead like i do about issues?

Enough with the flaming, alright? Be nice to each other, or if you're unable to behave nicely, don't post at all. Thank you.