Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

hello. i have upvoted post. wanna test this bot out.

Authed  :) 

It seems like the latest update broke the tasking system: when I chain quests, it often gets stuck in the banking state at castle wars bank.

The order I usually put it in is as follows: Witch's house, Fight Arena, Vampire slayer, Waterfall, etc

It almost always happens after completing the 1st quest and so as it gears itself for the second. 

Also the GE function seems kind of broken if you use the checkmark to buy with the task system.  Either it's really slow or just idles during the buying process.

Are you by any chance manually equipping the ring of recoil or maybe starting the quest with random items in your inventory? Does it print something in the console? Haven't noticed it getting stuck I am usually doing imp, witch's house, fight arena, waterfall, vampire. I will run it in your order later today, but I am pretty sure it's happening because of the RoR, do not worry about it, the bot will automatically equip it :).

GE is probably slow because RSBuddy recently had some issues and I am using thier API to get the prices, sadly there is not much I can do but wait  :(.

Edit: ^ I will use the official RS GE API in the next version, this should solve the issue.

CJQKIWv.png

so any serious proggys where ppl would do most quests or something in one run? like 5 nmz pack in one run or anything. 13$ + 10$ everymonth..it should work perfectly for this price.

You can always ask for a trial and test the script out yourself  :). If you look at questing services and thier pricings you will see that the price is fair, as you can run an unlimited amount of bots.

Edit: Update (not on the SDN yet). I've also updated the main post with gear examples and more information.

New quests:

• Prince Ali rescue
    • Nature spirit

Other changes:

• Task system improvements (RFD, Lost city).
    • Added a new telespot (Salve graveyard).
    • Small API improvements.
    • Quickstart update.
    • Changed from RSBuddy GE API to the official OSRS GE API.
    • The bot should not insta buy every item.
    • The bot should buy a ring of dueling in most quests to access the bank faster.

Edited by Roma

Authed  :) 

Are you by any chance manually equipping the ring of recoil or maybe starting the quest with random items in your inventory? Does it print something in the console? Haven't noticed it getting stuck I am usually doing imp, witch's house, fight arena, waterfall, vampire. I will run it in your order later today, but I am pretty sure it's happening because of the RoR, do not worry about it, the bot will automatically equip it :).

GE is probably slow because RSBuddy recently had some issues and I am using thier API to get the prices, sadly there is not much I can do but wait  :(.

Edit: ^ I will use the official RS GE API in the next version, this should solve the issue.

CJQKIWv.png

You can always ask for a trial and test the script out yourself  :). If you look at questing services and thier pricings you will see that the price is fair, as you can run an unlimited amount of bots.

Edit: Update (not on the SDN yet). I've also updated the main post with gear examples and more information.

New quests:

• Prince Ali rescue
    • Nature spirit

Other changes:

• Task system improvements (RFD, Lost city).
    • Added a new telespot (Salve graveyard).
    • Small API improvements.
    • Quickstart update.
    • Changed from RSBuddy GE API to the official OSRS GE API.
    • The bot should not insta buy every item.
    • The bot should buy a ring of dueling in most quests to access the bank faster.

Thanks for the GE fix.  As for the tasking system, it would deposit and take out again the extra cheese, coin stack, and runes over and over again and finally idle until manual intervention, stopping the script and restarting it.  I'll try again today and edit this post with an update.

Thanks for the GE fix.  As for the tasking system, it would deposit and take out again the extra cheese, coin stack, and runes over and over again and finally idle until manual intervention, stopping the script and restarting it.  I'll try again today and edit this post with an update.

Oh then you must have started the script with Witch's house required items in your inventory. The bot does everything automatically :).

Just start it with an empty inventory (with runes if you're using magic).

Oh then you must have started the script with Witch's house required items in your inventory. The bot does everything automatically :).

Just start it with an empty inventory (with runes if you're using magic).

Thanks! you were right. The task system is still smooth.  One last thing, could you add the newest quests to the task list? (particularly client of kourend?)

Thanks! you were right. The task system is still smooth.  One last thing, could you add the newest quests to the task list? (particularly client of kourend?)

The problem with Client of Kourend is that is gives 2 lamps that are untradeble and can not be banked, therefore I did not add the quest to the list.

I will add the quest to the list later (in V2.4, I have already uploaded V2.3), but make sure it's the last quest on the list :) .