Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Macroing major on Mule I never botted?

AsBakedAsCake

Shouldn't i have been banned for rwt? I never botted this account at all.... wtf.... im so screwed just got 99 range on it legit and ive had the account since 07 came out

I used this account purely for muling purposes, i never logged into dream bot with the account. I'm so confused why I get hit now?

Trade something back when you transfer botted stuff. It also happened to me when i traded all my botted stuff, without recieving anything back. Also drop trades are detectable too.

Trade something back when you transfer botted stuff. It also happened to me when i traded all my botted stuff, without recieving anything back. Also drop trades are detectable too.

Were you banned for macroing?

Usually I get an automated message when an account gets banned but this time the evidence just was this:

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 02-Aug-2017

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Macroing in OldSchool

Were you banned for macroing?

Usually I get an automated message when an account gets banned but this time the evidence just was this:

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 02-Aug-2017

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Macroing in OldSchool

yeah it was for 'macroing', i used to mule allot on that account. Now every time i mule i do stuff that i wrote above.

happened to me couple times..tbh all mules ever got banned got ban for botting. even if i would not use botting clients / use accounts at all apart muling.

This is why I'm an advocate of burn account muling.

They probably didn't catch you RWTing but they caught you botting and traced the bots back to your mule - they can definitely do this through IP and trade history and I highly suspect through cached data too - see if you have better luck when using proxies (if you don't already) and try using the fresh start feature on the clients.

This is why I'm an advocate of burn account muling.

They probably didn't catch you RWTing but they caught you botting and traced the bots back to your mule - they can definitely do this through IP and trade history and I highly suspect through cached data too - see if you have better luck when using proxies (if you don't already) and try using the fresh start feature on the clients.

Burn account muling?

Right now I'm having all my bots train a burn account, then trading the gold over from that burn account to a longer term mule. Is that what you are referring to?

Burn account muling?

Right now I'm having all my bots train a burn account, then trading the gold over from that burn account to a longer term mule. Is that what you are referring to?

If you dont bot your short term mule then yes.

I always go gold farming bot -> short term mule (possibly a future gold farming bot that I'm letting age) -> long term mule.

None of my long mules have ever been banned with any significant wealth, I have however had short term mules banned for botting when they haven't been touched by a bot client yet. 

If you dont bot your short term mule then yes.

I always go gold farming bot -> short term mule (possibly a future gold farming bot that I'm letting age) -> long term mule.

None of my long mules have ever been banned with any significant wealth, I have however had short term mules banned for botting when they haven't been touched by a bot client yet. 

I'll start a new process, I started from scratch last night and i'm up to 10m again, I only lost 100m on my mule and the accounts so it sucks, but I sort of wanted to make a new pure anyways as this one was pretty much done.

Archived