Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Explaination.

Banker

HI,

Some of you may have noticed my inactivity for the past week-2 weeks. This is due to a variety of reasons in my personal life outside of the internet that I didn't want to share, however I believe it is time to offer some kind of explanation to those who it may concern.

My inactivity has been the result of multiple deaths in my close family along with other personal issues that have had great effect on my availability and time spent online.

This inactivity will continue until I have dealt with my current personal situations at hand.

For those who have current purchases in development (Scripts).

- No, I am not running with your money.

- Your script is being worked on when I have time to and have a functional mental state.

- Once it is done, and working to the quality I am happy with, you will get the script. Regardless of my inactivity.

I have no current estimated time that I will be back to being active on both the forums and discord, as I don't know what actions are being taken in relation to the situations.

I'm aware of the heavily increased time it has taken for me to develop scripts and respond to messages. If possible I will be happy to provide some kind of compensation/partial refund when I am back.

For any disputes that may be opened against me during my time away - I will most likely not see them therefore unable to respond. I will still be actively working on things when I have time but my personal life takes priority at the current time.

I may come online for short periods of time but this cannot be guaranteed.

Thank you.

Banker.

Archived