Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ Prime Script Reviews ⭐

Prime

I never intended for the script to be a heavy money maker like some people seem to think. I created the script to be an efficient way to train magic fairly quickly while gaining or losing close to zero gold. The reason the script quick sells the recoils and buys the supplies is to have no downtime where it isn't gaining exp. The script even now can get you to 66 magic for air orbs in less time than splashing for zero or a similar cost as splashing.

That is also the reason why the script is in the Magic section of the forums instead of the Money Making section. You can compare my script to Dezval's Enchanted Wealth which is in the money making section and heavily advertises the money it can make, although I have my doubts as to whether it can hold up with multiple users running multiple bots. His script also uses the linear ring enchanting from top to bottom that you seem to think is better, when it actually has no affect on ban rates. I have tested both methods when I initially wrote Rerecoil and there was little difference between enchanting methods. In fact randomly selecting the rings seemed to have a slight improvement which is why my script enchants rings like that. Jagex's automated bot detection is not going to go "WTF a human possibly couldn't enchant rings in such a way because they have the same sprite!" 

I will admit that I stopped maintaining the script, the biggest reason being the banrate. Soon after releasing the script the banrate went up considerably. Doing any task that is highly repetitive has a high banrate which I have told people multiple times. Even my personal scripts that don't exist on the SDN can have high banrates if they are highly repetitive. I have been testing methods to improve banrates in all my scripts and last week I even tested a new method in Rerecoil but it has had inconclusive results. For now though I have decided to remove my script from the store.

Fair enough, and I'm glad you took the time to respond to the review. The moneymaking didn't factor too much into the overall rating. But it is something I will at least point out, as gold farming is a common goal for most botters.

I do see the merit in the script for the purpose of leveling. But if this script were intended to be for building up and preparing accounts, its banrate is too high, as you say yourself. Anyone aware of the banrate would not use the script to prepare their accounts. Such a banrate is only justifiable if the script is viable for gold-farming, where the goal is to make a positive return on investment before the inevitable ban. If the script were to be reworked with a lesser banrate, then that would allow the script to accomplish its original purpose you stated.

Also, whilst enchanting is considered one of the riskier methods to bot, not all enchanting scripts are all equal in banrates. We try to be polite in this community, but even within the thread itself, there are numerous complaints about abnormally quick bans. And many of the people who have voiced such frustrations are credible people within the community, with experience in botting such that their claims are not due to ignorance.

I have tried other enchanting scripts and there was a noticeable banrate difference, and others report similar results. I will not name them here, as the purpose of my thread is not to cause rivalries and animosity between scripters and their works. Rather, each script review is in regards to the specific script and how it accomplishes its advertised claims. That will be the extent of my comments.

If I do review other similar scripts by other authors, I will likewise criticize them for the same things if they appear there as well. My goal is to be as fair and neutral as possible. Very likely, I will be giving another one of your scripts a raving review should it excel at fulfilling the criteria. You know that I have a respect for you and your abilities.

• 3 weeks later...

When is the next review?

Soon. I've been busy lately.

I've tested a lot more scripts and have a lot more content to write. I just need to get down to writing it.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Archived