Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Back for more.

Hammy

Hi yall, I'm Hammy. I used to be real into OSRS back in pretty much 06-11, Went on to Warcraft and sold my soul to blizzard. But frankly the game has turned to shit.

So i came back to the OSRS world, hung out at PowerBot or w/e it's called nowadays, ya..that community sucks ass. and Sythe is garbage now smh, miss the glory days.

From what I can see ya'll have a pretty decent community here so i'd figured that i would hop on the band wagon, I've tested out a couple of your scripts here, fyi your pretty much the only community with a RELIABLE wine script and a cannon clicker script, lol and thats how i found this DreamBot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little about myself:

Was a Moderator for:

(Warcraft Bots)

• WowGlider
    • MmoGlider
    • PiroxBots
    • Honorbuddy

(Runescape Bots)

• Talkgeek (Used to go by the handle "Snow")
    • Autofighter (When It was in it's prime as a Customer Rep)
    • Fagex.net
    • Kwickfix

I just cant find it in myself to play Warcraft anymore.

I'm 25, and pretty much play to bot. lol. Getting back into the swing of things, anyone know a decent clan that IS NOT "osrs fb" I'm perm banned from them for calling some kid a faggot...and then calling the kid who came to his defense a faggot. so ya... whats up with them clans people!

Just some rockin tits, hanging out in a gif avatar folder on a hdd, seemed like they deserved to be put to use.

I'd remove the .org etc from the links b4 comes along and has to remove it and warn for advertising (idk)

But welcome back  :P

Already got warned about a NSFW avatar lmfao what the fuck ever, back to leeching, good knowing you guys. haha

EDIT: nothing to advertise its been 7 years and they are all dead sites, but eh w/e lmao. not even hyperlinked haha.

EDIT # Fuckin 2:

Apparently it was offensive because the mod Lily is a chick and my avatar was a chick grabbing her tits. *shrug* damn liberals.

Archived