Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Barrow's Script

riset4

Hey, I know alot of people say that a barrow's script isint worth because of the low gp/hr and high requirments. But I defenitly think it could be worth it and would buy one no doubt.

I know osbot has one for 10$/M but osbot is so fucking bad. Botted dreambot for a month without anybans, used 1 osbot script for 2 hours and got banned the next day.

Anywas, I want a barrows script on the SDN, don't think I could afford buying a private one since the price would probably be like $200+.

Hey, I know alot of people say that a barrow's script isint worth because of the low gp/hr and high requirments. But I defenitly think it could be worth it and would buy one no doubt.

I know osbot has one for 10$/M but osbot is so fucking bad. Botted dreambot for a month without anybans, used 1 osbot script for 2 hours and got banned the next day.

Anywas, I want a barrows script on the SDN, don't think I could afford buying a private one since the price would probably be like $200+.

i have wanted to look into it before but never really had the chance to make an account to test it. they exist elsewhere and it does make 500k-1m/hour so i do it worth doing

i have wanted to look into it before but never really had the chance to make an account to test it. they exist elsewhere and it does make 500k-1m/hour so i do it worth doing

that's only on very high lvl accounts, if you were to goldfarm barrows you would use med level accounts 300k-500k/hr. Not really worth the reqs in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

that's only on very high lvl accounts, if you were to goldfarm barrows you would use med level accounts 300k-500k/hr. Not really worth the reqs in my opinion.

all you need iS 75 mage for trident and like 65 range for ahrims. Ez

Archived