Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Master Farmer [Ardy, Draynor, Varrock]

Roma

26 minutes ago, george2k13 said:

Im havig trouble loading this. When i click start it will not start up? nothing happens. I have turned auto retaliate off and npc hidden. Why is this?

Could be either a client or java related issue. You should run the client with CMD and see if it's throwing errors.

18 hours ago, george2k13 said:

sorry, what is CMD?

Command prompt, it's the windows terminal. Open CMD and type something like this: java -jar path\to\client.jar it should print the errors in the terminal.

Excellent script.

I have gone 80-99 thieving on my account, no ban yet.

One thing though, as I am 99 now I can not seem to set up the bot in a way where I don't have to occupy an inventory slot with a food source and I don't use food at all (looks quite suspect if anyone were to look at it haha). Any chance of adding a "no-food/no-banking" mode?

3 hours ago, MatijaB said:

Excellent script.

I have gone 80-99 thieving on my account, no ban yet.

One thing though, as I am 99 now I can not seem to set up the bot in a way where I don't have to occupy an inventory slot with a food source and I don't use food at all (looks quite suspect if anyone were to look at it haha). Any chance of adding a "no-food/no-banking" mode?

Impressive. Honestly it's a lot of work at this point and I don't have the time to add that option. The GUI itself is trash, it was made in a drag and drop environment, so I won't be able to edit that without rewriting everything properly. Jagex is definitely not going to ban your account because it has 1 food in the inventory though. If they end up banning your account it sure isn't because of the 1 food.

Yea I get that, although I didn't expect adding this feature to be such a hassle lol. As this bot is free and my account would be more and more painful to lose to a ban (it's getting more stacked as days pass) would you recommend straying away from this one and looking into investing into a more maintained bot like NMZ or some paid Thieving?

1 minute ago, MatijaB said:

Yea I get that, although I didn't expect adding this feature to be such a hassle lol. As this bot is free and my account would be more and more painful to lose to a ban (it's getting more stacked as days pass) would you recommend straying away from this one and looking into investing into a more maintained bot like NMZ or some paid Thieving?

and yeah I know botting on a main account is not recommended but here we are

32 minutes ago, MatijaB said:

It normally wouldn't be a hassle, but as said before the code in this script is bad. It's messy and hard to work with, definitely not my best work, lol. Any script will eventually get you banned, it's a matter of time. So it's really up to you.

3 hours ago, Roma said:

It normally wouldn't be a hassle, but as said before the code in this script is bad. It's messy and hard to work with, definitely not my best work, lol. Any script will eventually get you banned, it's a matter of time. So it's really up to you.

can't add a if 99 thieving check before the check for food part of the code?