Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Master Farmer [Ardy, Draynor, Varrock]

Roma

1 hour ago, omani1 said:

hey I did change it I put it on 0 and it wont drop

It probably is dropping seeds that cost less than the set number then. Try to increase the number. 

3 minutes ago, Debot said:

The script seems outdated again because it won't open the bank and the mouse is just hovering over the booth without clicking

I'm sorry, it works perfectly fine, just Dreambot seems in need of an update! Same issue with other scripts atm.

• 3 weeks later...
    15 hours ago, JoshC22 said:

Been using this scrips a while now, its amazing but just recently its started drinking all my jugs of wine even when my health is full.

Hi, please make sure that your client is up to date and fresh start it eanbled (restart the client if it wasn't). If that doesn't help i'll look into it, but things like this shouldn't break as I'm using DB's methods.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/21/2017 at 11:49 PM, grassystains said:

Hey man this is a great script so far, thieving is one of my least favorites so this should be a huge help getting me the requirements for desert treasure. Thanks for your hard work!  :D

EDIT 1: Only thing I don't like so far is that it eats at extremely low hp. At 4hp it was going back to try to pickpocket again. I know the master farmer only hits 3 but that makes me far too nervous having only 1hp left.

@ Roma

hour or so with how long breaks? Any further advice or getting set up? 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:01 AM, Roma said:

Hi, please make sure that your client is up to date and fresh start it eanbled (restart the client if it wasn't). If that doesn't help i'll look into it, but things like this shouldn't break as I'm using DB's methods.

Sorry my comment was for another forum. The bot works beautifully. First time using it, really impressed. Is botting in small amounts working in 2020? Have people used this for long periods of time getting away with it? Not just daily usage im talking done various botting for months on osrs? 

• 2 weeks later...