Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Master Farmer [Ardy, Draynor, Varrock]

Roma

17 hours ago, HarvRed said:

Hey mate, bot doesn't seem to be eating any of the food. Doesn't matter which type etc. I select. Thanks.

Hey, enable fresh start in the client settings and update your client by running the launcher instead of client.jar.

• 5 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, behemot1234 said:

The bot start switching from one world to another

IIRC it does that in draynor, when it finds wizards in the bank.

22 hours ago, behemot1234 said:

The bot start switching from one world to another

I agree with this because I tested the bug in every location and on every location occurs the same problem: the bot unfortunately keep using the world switcher no matter what. It will just stand there click around the master farmer location and then hop :( 

Hi, first of all.. i'm impressed by this script and I could not thank you enough for having this as a public script.. so big up for that. I'm not sure about writing a comment because other people already reported the problem. But to be sure, I'll also report this bug. So you can notice that many people have this issue. The bot is behaving strange and keeps switching from world to world.

1 hour ago, Debot said:

Hi, first of all.. i'm impressed by this script and I could not thank you enough for having this as a public script.. so big up for that. I'm not sure about writing a comment because other people already reported the problem. But to be sure, I'll also report this bug. So you can notice that many people have this issue. The bot is behaving strange and keeps switching from world to world.

1 hour ago, Zilver24 said:

I agree with this because I tested the bug in every location and on every location occurs the same problem: the bot unfortunately keep using the world switcher no matter what. It will just stand there click around the master farmer location and then hop :( 

Thanks for the comments! I'll take a look ASAP, not sure if I'll have time today though, most likely tomorrow.

@behemot1234 @Debot @Zilver24 I've pushed a fix, the source is very old and I was using IDs to find the farmer in this script. The IDs got updated in-game therefore it couldn't find the NPC and it ended up hopping worlds. The staff has to review the update first, before it reaches the SDN though. Thanks for letting me know. :)

21 hours ago, Roma said:

@behemot1234 @Debot @Zilver24 I've pushed a fix, the source is very old and I was using IDs to find the farmer in this script. The IDs got updated in-game therefore it couldn't find the NPC and it ended up hopping worlds. The staff has to review the update first, before it reaches the SDN though. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Everything seems to work the old way again :)  Thank you for updating! You're the best.

• 2 weeks later...
    3 hours ago, omani1 said:

HEY BROTHER HOW DO I GET IT TO DROPP ALL SEEDS I JUST WANT EXP

THANK U SO MUCH

Hey, change the seed price threshold to a low number and it'll drop seeds.