Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

47 minutes ago, jferretti said:

Only reason I was being logged out was due to being afk with bank open.   The system would log me back in etc standard procedure and repeat as it would not mine in motherload.

The problem for me at least was  getting stuck at bank no matter the settings.  Just didnt work, I hope it gets approved soon and I can give it another go then.  Hope the fix is approved ASAP.  Seems to be the only miner that will do motherload  that i have found so far hoping to see it working soon. 

I haven't seen that bug happen to me though. Been doing multiple runs as well 🤔

yea it would stop and sit at the bank after grabbing hammer  and pick 

Has the update been approved yet?  If not I can make you a gif of what i am talking about if you would like.

Otherwise hopefully its fixed with the update u made. Just send me the trial when its approved or before if you want the gif .) 

Just lmk and sorry for my lacking explanation.

hey neffarion,

been looking into the reviews of this script and i am interested in potentially buying it. would you mind if i trialled it for a day before making a purchase?

cheers

ash

19 hours ago, la cake said:

hey neffarion,

been looking into the reviews of this script and i am interested in potentially buying it. would you mind if i trialled it for a day before making a purchase?

cheers

ash

Sorry for delay. Sent 48h trial

• 2 weeks later...

when setting the manual cluster mode and then the window pops up to set the tile coordinates, where do I go to find the x, and z coordinates of the tile?