Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hey, absolutely loving the script. Any chance to make it so that it would powermine, but keep stuff like minerals, clue geodes etc on inventory? Works fantastic but it is a shame to drop dem minerals/clues

On 1/31/2024 at 2:41 PM, michaelyates1 said:

script has stopped working ?

4 hours ago, maknus1995 said:

No working :(

Please provide more details, also debug console log content if anything is relevant

Gets stuck at Motherlode hopper when both wheels are broken, and when depositing to the deposit box at Motherlode, it walks to the left of the deposit box and then walks in front of it to deposit every single time. During my 9 day suicide sessions, I scrolled through the message logger and everyone noticed it. Received a lot of reports, fortunately this particular account still isn't banned.

spacer.png

Edited by CaS5

Hey there, just started my trial, wanted to tell you at mlm at the upper level the script clicks through the walls to click the ladder to get down when the inventory is full. Also when taking the ores out of the sack the script clicks on the minimap even though the bank is visible, vice versa when going to the sack.

On 9/21/2023 at 7:29 PM, scc said:

in MLM it always use clicks one tile away from deposit box and makes the character move to access the deposit box it can be more accurate this is very sus 

This happens for me too, still a problem that needs to get fixed. It's very obvious when grabbing the rewards from the sack, and it lands on that spot 3 times in a row. It would be better if it just clicked directly on the deposit box directly from the ore sack, or a random location half way, then later click on the deposit box instead of always clicking on the north tile, then moving to the middle to interact. Every time, in the exact same way. 

Edited by Abbaddon