Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Is it possible for the bot to use the shortcut on lower level for faster banking? running around to different areas or the one area behind the bank looks suspect.

• 2 weeks later...

works beautifully, got 2 99s on my irons with this. BUT, SOMETIMES, very rarely, it gets stuck trying to mine lower level ore while being on the upper level(motherlode) maybe due to camera-angles being fonky then? When it happens the bot gets stuck until my next break. other than that, 10/10

It keeps making me mine all the way on the outskirts of the lower level. There's nobody around and it goes to the outside. Was going to buy it but it's highly inefficient 

24 minutes ago, engine241 said:

It keeps making me mine all the way on the outskirts of the lower level. There's nobody around and it goes to the outside. Was going to buy it but it's highly inefficient 

It uses random spots around motherlode. If it was to be only efficient, all bots would go to that spot and get banned real quick

when using "mulling - item receiver" and with the login when needed selected the script keeps logging the account in even tho the slaves are not trying to mule

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate,

The bot gets stuck trying to mine ore veins at MLM When there are rocks in front of it.

Can you please add a check to see if the ore vein is reachable - if not then switch veins. Screenied attached

image.png.eec2de4d84398fa4adc4c5596b608cb4.png

Purchased today. It's been stuck going back and forth from the ore collection to the bank even when there's no ore in the collection. It'll run back and forth forever. Super sketchy, might need a refund.