Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • client detection

DefCon

nah its bs or else i woulda been banned ages ago

I've always believed that bots are banned based on in-game behavior...but this article is making my paranoia go off so badly.

The only ones banned for using that client was people youtubeing it/streaming it though right? So they didnt really detect it. Havn't heard anyone "normal" getting banned from it

It's injecting, most injecting bots tend to have higher ban rate. 

The reflection bot I believe is detected by behavior. 

So this article is talking about how some client OSHD is apparently triggering osrs's bot detection system. I swear, if Jagex has seriously been detecting the client for all this time i'm going to flip shit.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/graphical-client-update?oldschool=1

Something tells me you don't understand how reverse engineering works...

Jagex is talking BS, also OSHD is gone now because they ripped off a load of Jagex's assets and wouldn't send Jagex the code, there goes Topbot and OSHD both of which are the same person

Something tells me you don't understand how reverse engineering works...

you'd be correct. After years of scripting i came to the conclusion we were being banned based off of script behaviors, but i've never much proof insofar as actually looking at a de-obbed client. Maybe i should go visit rs-hacking.

Archived