Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Soulplay RSPS

Alextehgsterr

Hey I was just wondering if it was possible to make soulplay scripts, Basically I just wanna make a nice simple bot that thievs or something to gain gp on it... I got Eclipse, so i'd Just have add soulplay client to it instead of osrs how you normally do then just write the script and it should work? hmmmm I'm very new to scripting so yeah lol any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Go to: parabot and check if they support it,

as far im aware this is the only bot that supports rsps's

for mods: this site does not offer any runescape bot only RSPS's so this isnt advertisement for a competetor.

Go to: www.parabot.org and check if they support it,

as far im aware this is the only bot that supports rsps's

for mods: this site does not offer any runescape bot only RSPS's so this isnt advertisement for a competetor.

very true and no unfortunately they don't, so if I put the soulplay client into eclipse and made the script it wouldn't work due to dreambot not supporting the soulplay client?

very true and no unfortunately they don't, so if I put the soulplay client into eclipse and made the script it wouldn't work due to dreambot not supporting the soulplay client?

I think you sir need to read up on...well..lots of stuff.

Dreambot is a bot for OSRS...nothing you can do to it will ever make it work for soul-whatever

Why bot a rsps?

• 1 month later...

Archived