Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Splasher | AIO Splasher

Manly

Manly Splasher

Spells supported:

• All strikes
    • All bolts
    • Confuse
    • Curse
    • Weaken
    • Stun
    • Want another? Let me know

Instructions:

1. Fill out the GUI. Select your spell. Press start.
    2. Let the script run. It will stop once it is unable to cast the spell anymore.

Things to know:

• If the NPC doesn't exist, it will wait for it to exist.
    • The script doesn't check if the NPC is in combat, therefore it will keep trying to cast the spell on the closest NPC even if there is another player who is in combat with it.
    • Script will logout and stop when unable to cast the spell.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

This looks like an afk splashing player when I use fire strike, do you think I would be fine if I ran it 8-10 hours straight? or do you think I could get banned... I have ran it 4-5 hours in the past without a ban.

EDIT: Alright so I ran it 5 hours straight then 1-hour break then 8 hours straight then 1 hour break then 5 hours straight again. No ban.

Of course, that was with fire strike(afk style). if you tried doing this with a click-intensive splash like curse, I doubt that you would last more than 2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to botting and this is the first bot I have tried to setup. I am getting an error (Found the error through the debugging client) 

"

• [ERROR]13:32:22: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.8.1.0.1.0(1.java:88) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.all(Inventory.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.size(AbstractItemContainer.java:439) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.fullSlotCount(AbstractItemContainer.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.utilities.InventoryMonitor.update(InventoryMonitor.java:50) at org.dreambot.api.utilities.InventoryMonitor.(InventoryMonitor.java:26) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   "

"

This is also happening on EVERY bot I have tried so far. I wanted to post here as this seems to be the most recently active thread on a bot I am trying to use.

If you understand what is going on, please let me know so I can start grinding away some pures! 

Thanks!

I am new to botting and this is the first bot I have tried to setup. I am getting an error (Found the error through the debugging client) 

"

• [ERROR]13:32:22: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.8.1.0.1.0(1.java:88) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.all(Inventory.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.size(AbstractItemContainer.java:439) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.fullSlotCount(AbstractItemContainer.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.utilities.InventoryMonitor.update(InventoryMonitor.java:50) at org.dreambot.api.utilities.InventoryMonitor.(InventoryMonitor.java:26) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   "

"

This is also happening on EVERY bot I have tried so far. I wanted to post here as this seems to be the most recently active thread on a bot I am trying to use.

If you understand what is going on, please let me know so I can start grinding away some pures! 

Thanks!

Are you using java 8? Do you have the latest client version?

Java ver 8 update 144 (lastest)

And i downloaded the client yesterday so that should be up to date

No idea, sorry dude. You're better off posting in some bot support section.

Could you possibly add an anti-ban that activated itself like once every 30 minutes to check mage level or something? Is it possible also for the bot to pull the mouse off screen to make you seem multi-tasking?

Archived