Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Splasher | AIO Splasher

Manly

• 2 months later...
    On 4/4/2020 at 7:24 AM, strongbomb2 said:

a splashing bot is a new level of laziness ive never seen till now hahaha

I feel personally attacked

• 3 months later...

Hey so i dont have a lot of experience with bots and have only tried a few splashing bots and i prefer yours so far, looking through your thread i see you have a ton of suggestions and requests but not enough compliments. 

I think this is great work. i like how i can type the NPC name and i like how it will wait to attack and attack when the NPC spawns. 

One user suggested having the mouse skill check or camera movements or some other sort of human like feature that could be considered "Anti-ban". if i had to suggest something i would like to see i think that would be a great addition. 

Good stuff thank you for this keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
    1 minute ago, shawnathawn said:

hey this was working great now i cannot find it in my list of scripts. tried removing and readding, actually all your scripts are gone and wont show up. 

Make sure you update your client to the latest version using the launcher.

my bad dude im just too stoned haha, was looking at a diff bot wondering why i couldnt find your script.
    great script btw it logs back in and re attacks i love that. anybody know if NMZ is as safe as this? this feels pretty safe ban wise.

Archived