Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fisher | AIO Powerfisher | Use it anywhere | Shift Dropping

Manly

Having trouble banking at piscatoris. fishes for monkfish fine but then the script tries to "walk to bank" but just stands there.

I dont think that bank is supported by the web.

Amazing script, thank you!

One thing you could add is different dropping patterns: snake (1234 8765 ...) and vertical snake for example :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great bot. Got me up to 55 so far without any issue. Didn't require any monitoring and did both banking and dropping. Thanks for the great free script.

Thanks for the script but im trying to use to fish salmon and trout and it doesn't work for me, when i select the method to fish and then i press START the script is doesnt iniciate

i have the fly fishing rod and the feathers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived