Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fisher | AIO Powerfisher | Use it anywhere | Shift Dropping

Manly

Great work man!! just getting into Db Working good at Lumbridge has little issue when banking goes up an down a few times but other then that cannot ask for a better free script, Thank for putting this out for the public.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:01 AM, MagaChaga said:

Doensnt work in Barbarian village.. just stands around 

DfNXxcf.png

I'm not sure what's your problem , i'm using the bot and it runs without any problems , for hours.

Maybe you started the bot far from the fishing spot?

Maybe you dont have fly fishing rod / feather ?

Maybe you had a mistake in the options before starting the bot?

Hi there I am currently unable to fish at barbarian village with rod and feathers. Half of the time it starts the script and as i select the settings and hit start it closes straight away and the other time it closes before i even get a chance to select the settings. Any Help would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 8/27/2018 at 12:45 PM, lividxevil said:

Used this bot for about 6 to 8 hours a day, for 3 or 4 days, on two accounts 1 finally got banned today. Be very cautious using this script.

6 to 8 hours a day on two new accounts at once (assuming same IP or proxy too) is the opposite of cautious.  Just saying.. don't blame the script.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived