Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fisher | AIO Powerfisher | Use it anywhere | Shift Dropping

Manly

karamja harpoon / then once inventory full to go to deposit (with cash in inventory) go to port sarim right by the monks theres a deposit box just to deposit fish and go right back to karamja to fish some more 

Allright, the bot almost works flawless, however sometimes it can't find the fishing spot, it will try to hover over it/click it but keeps missing it. after some time it will fix itself by rotating the camera or moving the character again but this can take 5 to 10 minutes. I also think that it is a bit suspicious and easy to know it's a bot. 

Allright, the bot almost works flawless, however sometimes it can't find the fishing spot, it will try to hover over it/click it but keeps missing it. after some time it will fix itself by rotating the camera or moving the character again but this can take 5 to 10 minutes. I also think that it is a bit suspicious and easy to know it's a bot.

Never happened to me. What location/technique?

• 3 weeks later...

It seems the script stops working after a minute if you just choose the technique net and not net/bait idk if you care to fix that or not. Otherwise runs pretty good.

It seems the script stops working after a minute if you just choose the technique net and not net/bait idk if you care to fix that or not. Otherwise runs pretty good.

Thats because you have to put a technique and select which fishing spots to fish at by their options.

Archived