Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hand done pest control.

Time

I need full ranger void I am tired of pest control I hate this mini game I have 95 or somewhere close to that in points.  literally all you need to do is run off the boat kill a few things then just sit there til the game ends.  Let me know some prices please.

I need full ranger void I am tired of pest control I hate this mini game I have 95 or somewhere close to that in points.  literally all you need to do is run off the boat kill a few things then just sit there til the game ends.  Let me know some prices please.

92 combat = 19M, also comes with one helmet. 

We gather the points, you're welcome to do as you please with them.

What is your combat level?

If you're 100+ I can do this for 60m 07.

Your prices are fucking insane. 

Not even top tier service providers (including myself) charge even half that.

Thank you guys for the response but I did not know a nerf was coming and void is not in my reach.  but seriously though 19m and all this for void range is quite a lot I thought 4gp per xp was good but shit man I need to get into pest control as much as I hate it.  Thank you all for the feedback.

Thank you guys for the response but I did not know a nerf was coming and void is not in my reach.  but seriously though 19m and all this for void range is quite a lot I thought 4gp per xp was good but shit man I need to get into pest control as much as I hate it.  Thank you all for the feedback.

Something such as 4gp/xp would be for things like nightmare zone.

Archived