Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Do Some Proggies Reach 10+ Hrs?

Grimbles

I could've made the hours in the post title much larger, such as 20+, or even 100+, but from my own experience, 10+ hours is still within my query. 

I'm always amazed when I see people with large progress times on their scripts. I myself have probably maxed out around 6 hours continuous botting time without stopping. Anything above that and my account's have gotten banned. Granted, I am relatively new to this community, botting, etc. and I've only just started getting into the method of suiciding my bots into the ground. Also a lot of common advice I hear is not to run bots over 6 hours, but some people manage to keep their troops running for over 100. That's insane...

Anyone have any good stories for this thread? Was an extended proggie you achieved from a suicider or from a higher-leveled account that wouldn't be as watched as a fresh level 3 off tut island?

Pm me the next proggy i get over 100 hours ill send you a picture.  A good script has something to do with it.  But mostly like the above user said make the acc look somewhat legit.  I get 7 quest points do tutorial island and then buy  a bond.  Then leave the accounts running for days I have had the same 4 accounts going for about 2 weeks now only to stop when the script bugs out. 

many factors play into this but it is mainly people using breaks with their script.  The timer keeps running while the acc is logged so thats why people can hit those numbers without being banned. It isn't straight botting for hrs on end. 

Hey Grimbles!

Here is my advice to join us in those big boy proggies:

Invest in some quality proxies (unused ips)

Buy any script you might be interested in the SDN (its on the top page; Scripts)

Run over the weekend!

Let us know how it goes, good luck~ :)

Shoppers are OP

Probably my fav method so far

Hey Grimbles!

Here is my advice to join us in those big boy proggies:

Invest in some quality proxies (unused ips)

Buy any script you might be interested in the SDN (its on the top page; Scripts)

Run over the weekend!

Let us know how it goes, good luck~ :)

Thanks for the tips! I'll try suiciding this weekend and post my results

Archived