Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Undead Druids AIO

(4 reviews)
    14.95 USD/month
    Author: @SubCZ
    Kills Undead Druids for up to 500k GP/h and 60k+ XP/h. Trains all requirements from level 3. Integrated muling. Altar usage with tactical positioning and smart player evasion. Highly customizable.
    Thread:

About Sub Undead Druids AIO

Author: @SubCZ

Kills Undead Druids for up to 500k GP/h and 60k+ XP/h. Trains all requirements from level 3. Integrated muling. Altar usage with tactical positioning and smart player evasion. Highly customizable.

Thread:

romanaka3

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Using almost for month
    Works great :) worth money
    Only got 2 temp bann when training, recomend  to train other stats too and do not start from lvl 3
    Farmubg druids 0 bans 

Link to review
    OGCritical

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Incredible script, insanely flawless! 

I would just personally recommend training the stats by hand or with other scrips instead of letting the accounts start from lvl 3.  They should last a lot longer.

Link to review
    Ape

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Great script however I got banned after a week. Use at your own risk! I'm a multiple AIO product user so not sure which exact one got me banned though.

Link to review
    Alaverdi1

Good script but owner barely manages/updates it and rarely talks to his community. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.