Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Improved Ramen Recipe

lily

lily's Improved Ramen Recipe

So a lot of us here are poor college kids or the like, and I figured I'd share some ways to spice up the classic ramen noodles because they're actually really damn good if you add stuff.

Features

- Nourishes you and keeps you from being hungry

- Is yummy

- Keeps you from dying of malnutrition

- Uses custom antiban

Adding protein

- So the majority of these little mini-recipes consider ramen to simply be a base, i.e. it is something we add upon to make an actual meal.

- Protein is super important! You need to get it in your diet, especially if you're active!

- The best way to do this is to buy a sort of meat (I use pork or sometimes beef).

- Some meats can be found in a 'stew cut' this is ideal.

- Basically, take ramen to a boil with noodles and flavoring (if you want), and cut very thin strips of meat. 

- You can drop these strips of meat into the boiling broth (provided they're thawed), and they will cook fully in a minute or more.

- Not only does this contribute to yummier broth, but it adds good protein!

Adding extra nutrients and flavor!

- A lot of people don't eat many vegetables, but adding them to ramen is an awesome way to work them in!

- The best way to do this is to buy either fresh, or frozen veggies, sometimes you can even get a mix of good ones.

- Good veggies for ramen include (but are not limited to): carrots, celery, mushrooms, snow peas or the like, etc.

- For this, you can toss in veggies at any time you like. If they're frozen, earlier is better, as they have more time to thaw out.

- This one also makes the broth yummier and full of more nutrients!

Adding more protein and calories

- Eggs are slightly expensive now, at least in America, but popping one into your ramen can really improve it.

- This one can be done in multiple ways, the first is to make 'egg drop ramen': beating an egg and pouring it in while stirring.

- The second is to poach the egg, by gently cracking it in, and then lifting the noodles atop it, and letting it cook for a few minutes.

- Either way, you're getting more calories and protein, not to mention that delicious eggy flavor!

Experiment!

- I usually never make myself a quick bowl of noodles without at least one of these, but usually I do multiple!

- Try some of your own stuff, when you think of ramen as a base, you can really make it into anything!

- Share your recipes so other of us poor, lazy geeks can share in the yummyness!

maruchan-ramen-oriental-flavor.jpg

Nice recipe lily, but ramen is too much sodium :(

bad bad bad bad bad sodium

Yeah I'm kinda biased since I have risk for sodium deficiency and have to keep a lot in my diet. But I'm a ramen lover, screw the naysayers.

I usually eat Sharks/Lobs but they're expensive unless you fish them yourself. Thanks for the pro-tips this will save me from blowing my bank on food.

I usually eat Sharks/Lobs but they're expensive unless you fish them yourself. Thanks for the pro-tips this will save me from blowing my bank on food.

Go karamja, its f2p and gr8 spot for lobster fishing :)

Archived