Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Authed  :)

Update! (It's not the SDN yet)

• Added a path to Zeah for Client of Kourend (with and without teleports).
    • The bot will now remember equipment, inventory and it will automatically regear if needed.
    • Added a failsafe to the Waterfall quest (sometimes the bot couldn't click the river on start).
    • Upgraded the task system.
    • Reworked Fight arena, Priest in peril and Vampire slayer banking.
    • Removed digsite teleport support and the custom nodes (prices went up, it caused problems for people that weren't using the teleports)

The script is really good! It works very well, and covers so many different quests. It is for sure worth the price. I definitely recommend at least giving it a try to anyone who is looking for a questing script.

The bot keeps misclicking for me :\ any suggestions? 

Set your zoom to default

C7WxsEk.png

Edit: I have uploaded a fix for some stuff i forgot to add in the latest update (Waterfall - the bot currently gets stuck on banking because of the ring of dueling and I forgot to add an event to the Tree gnome village button in the GUI) sorry for this!

Edit2: next week i will fully focus on this script and add more quests/will most likely rewrite Fight arena!  :)

Edited by Roma

I purchased this script without realizing I need a membership to buy items in the grand exchange that are used for the F2p quests (Falador Teleport, ETC). Is there any way to skip these items and still use this bot? If not, may i request a refund? 

I purchased this script without realizing I need a membership to buy items in the grand exchange that are used for the F2p quests (Falador Teleport, ETC). Is there any way to skip these items and still use this bot? If not, may i request a refund? 

Hmm i could update the script and add a check, if you are in a F2P world it'll filter the P2P items.

If you want a refund let me know :).

Edited by Roma

Hmm i could update the script and add a check, if you are in a F2P world it'll filter the P2P items.

If you want a refund let me know :).

I would like a refund if possible! I wil rebuy when my account is done botting and I purchase my membership. Trying to get my stats high as possible in F2P before i subscribe<3 dont wanna get a subscribed account banned, you feel me? thank you man will review high

​(purchase [email protected])