Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BPOT's Adventure into the Gold farming World

bpot64

Hey everyone, I have recently just started to make small steps into the gold farming world. This thread is mostly for my own benefit as a way to keep track of my progress day to day and reflect on what I've done/need to do in the future.

As I've said, this is my first step into gold farming so if any of you experienced guys have any tips/suggestions/guidance on what to do next I'd greatly appreciate it.

Day 1 - 5/18/17

Bought a VPN in preparation of starting the gold-farming adventure (no proxies have been bought) --> Mistake??

Created 3 New accounts all of which will be used to bot

- 1 account has been made member and am currently botting it at blast furnace mostly for testing to see what's going to happen

Day 2 - 5/19/17

- Account #1 has been banned after 10 hours of botting at blast furnace in covert mode and breaks

Unable to transfer profit off account before it happened, loss of ~15m

Bought proxies to try to help prevent chain bans

I suggest you buying proxies and a premium script to reduce ban rates.

Also consider botting a minimal amount of time on Monday and Tuesday, as those are the days when Jagex seems to ban a lot.

Always use the Break feature.

Good luck mate, if you have any more questions feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Archived