Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Insane amount of Zamorak Wine bots from one person

Manippul

That bot is pretty good. I can break all the other bots but not that one (I don't bot zammy wines fyi). Even when the wine is not visible in the item list they still get it.

I'm not salty, just frustrated.

And I am just asking where I have to look for to actually stand a chance against him... These 20 wines an hour aren't exactly making me mad bank.

if ur actually trying to make money, u gotta put in the time and find a method. think of obscure shit uve encountered while playing this game and stroll the ge website and just look at random items and see if there is money to be made.

gl farming

if ur actually trying to make money, u gotta put in the time and find a method. think of obscure shit uve encountered while playing this game and stroll the ge website and just look at random items and see if there is money to be made.

gl farming

I understand and you are right. I'm definitely going to be looking for my very own method at one point, but I want to get a few bots working so I don't waste time. :)

Archived