Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Manippul's Gold Farm Progress 2017

Manippul

nice make that money man wish you the best

Thanks mate, feel free to check this thread now and then - I update every single step here. ;)

Thanks mate, feel free to check this thread now and then - I update every single step here. ;)

sounds good ill have it on follow so it will notify me when ever you post so far max i've made in a week that i've counted is like 120m so so far so good in my eyes

Bans hit the two accounts today. ( Mondays =/ )

Going to get started with making 10 accounts. I bought 10x Socks5 Proxies for $30.

EDIT:

Currently set up 6 accounts, going to call it a day for tonight. Tomorrow finishing the 4 other accounts.

Have some big plans coming up, going to not announce it yet.

Unfortunately the proxies I bought seem to be shit, so it's a waste of $30.

Currently still made 10M though... Goes fine as long as I don't use those proxies.

I'll start updating the thread soon once I found a good socks5 proxies seller.

Sent you a PM.

I actually make my own proxies now, a lot better option in my opinion.

or use a vpn...

Archived