Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Offsite ban.

Dbuffed

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/9631-seems-like-there-was-a-banwave-on-osrs-today/?p=92429

- Comment is related to him being "compromised" on another botting website, which led to him being banned upon him refusing to take responsibility for his profile and not refunding the person in question.

It would also seem that offsite scamming is irrelevant to him, however it isn't to everyone else. 

If a staff member contacts me on Skype (Dbuffedwinz) I am more than happy to link the full dispute.

e8feeae9d41991de66f7e8710aa08304.png

04549ed0e0b65763a3280a5aeb86ee8c.png

• 3 months later...

I'm cleaning up old disputes. The user seems to have been unbanned on the other forum, so I assume whatever the issue was has been resolved.

I will be closing this thread and moving it to the resolved section.

If you'd like to reopen this case, feel free to create another dispute thread and/or PM me the evidence you have against him.

Archived