Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • False feedback

Peso

Earlier @morning chub left me a negative feedback for selling him "banned accounts"

First of all, he claims I ignored him when he didn't even give me time to respond. I told him 40 minutes after he had messaged me that I would look into it once I am home, and now that I am I realized that he has left negative feedback for me. Not only that, but also left this on my thread:

"Bought 20 accounts, didn't use a single one.  Let them sit overnight.  Wait until the next day to run them, every single one is either banned or locked, wasted an hour putting them all into my managing system.  Fucking garbage.  Never coming back; what shit customer service.  Dude ignores me when I tell him he sold me banned accounts.  Come back here, look at his TOS, and of fucking course I'm dealing with this bullshit.  If I wanted banned accounts, I would have run them through tutorial island on a garbage proxy by myself on a public script."

So, once I got home I looked into a couple of the accounts that I had sold him. The strange part about these bans is that I have sold over 100 accounts to other people which were all rested for over three days. His accounts were also rested for over three days, and I checked them before I sold to ensure that none of them had any problems. No one else that I sold accounts to had any issues.

You can also see here that the accounts were in fact banned today, which is not my fault. They were created multiple days ahead of time (probably 5 days ago at this point).

https://puu.sh/vzhto/503c0abf6d.png

The two accounts that I have checked so far were both banned today, which leads me to believing it was him who got the accounts banned.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation, I think that if it was actually my fault there would be more of my customers confronting me about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not and would not falsely accuse somebody of selling banned and/or locked accounts.  There was a solid 50/50 split of locked:banned, maybe even more bans than locks; I don't remember because this was a week ago and I've moved on.  I never requested a refund, I'm not here to scam $2.  As I told Peso, I am a law student trying to make ends meet by building up a bot farm, and when I waste an hour setting up accounts on my multiple VPS's, and on my PC locally, I'm going to be pissed off because I don't have the time for it.  I admit that I overreacted, and I've already apologized to Peso for that -- I am very stressed.  However, that does not negate the fact that these accounts were either banned or locked immediately upon trying to use them. 

Peso's assertion that they were just banned today is either completely inaccurate or disingenuous.  Maybe malicious and self-serving?  He made it very clear that he was not going to accept the feedback, nor was he going to correct the situation due to the way I acted in response to being ripped off.  I can show you how many bots my VPS's are capable of running, and which accounts I have been running, because they were all banned between Sunday and yesterday.  Those accounts were not purchased from Peso-- they were from Donald Trump.

Peso: accept the negative feedback and move on.  I'm not here to make anybody look bad without cause. 

Edited in order to correct a mistake regarding the date this thread was posted.

I'm not going to "accept" the negative feedback, I'd much rather have it removed. At this point I would just like to know if I actually need to refund him, since I really don't see this going anywhere.

• 3 months later...

User Peso has requested for this dispute to be reopened.

For the feedback to be removed, you will have to work with the buyer to reach a solution.

Staff members will refrain from invalidating people's feedback and opinions on trades, unless we notice foul play. From what we've read, it seems that the seller, from his perspective, has legitimate reasons for why he was frustrated with the products/service you sold him. If you can make a strong case of having done all your due diligence for the trade, and the seller is being unreasonable, then we may remove the feedback.

User Peso has requested for this dispute to be reopened.

For the feedback to be removed, you will have to work with the buyer to reach a solution.

Staff members will refrain from invalidating people's feedback and opinions on trades, unless we notice foul play. From what we've read, it seems that the seller, from his perspective, has legitimate reasons for why he was frustrated with the products/service you sold him. If you can make a strong case of having done all your due diligence for the trade, and the seller is being unreasonable, then we may remove the feedback.

What should I do since the user is no longer active?

I understand the importance of your feedback score and would like to help you in removing the negative feedback.

Seeing as how you still have his money, and he claims to have received no working accounts from you, it'd be improper for us to just void his feedback.

Realistically, this should have been resolved months ago when it happened. Of course, if you attempt to remedy the situation months after, it's going to be more complicated.

I'd love to remove the feedback, on account of you having done your diligence in ensuring quality of service. But from your posts, you suggest you weren't ever planning to reimburse this guy or work with him, unless a staff member compelled you to. Your terms of service even states that you give absolutely no refunds, which again doesn't suggest you put very much effort in making things right with the buyer.

This is an issue of customer service. If you really want to remove the feedback, then you should reach out to the guy and work with him to reach some sort of solution. If you can demonstrate genuine effort, even if he refuses anything you offer, then we can justify removing his feedback.

Archived