Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Diary of a mad bot

Rebelsk

Preface

I have always had an odd and strange love for RuneScape.  I still remember the first weekend I played the game over ten years ago and instantly fell in love with it, yeah the graphics have always been terrible but there is just something with the game play that has kept me coming back for more.  I had a main on RuneScape that I played legit for a long time then decided to push the envelope and begin botting, I got countless levels and several 99s before the EoC update and shortly after retired from the game.  

When I heard about OSRS I immediately came back, this was the game I was in love with for so many years and enjoyed the novelty of it, reliving every detail.  When the GE was reintroduced I felt it ruined a massive part of the game for me and I again decided to quit.

Fast forward to this last week, I've decided that I am going to start from scratch, create a almost 100% botted pure and see where it gets me, what the hell right?  Should be a fun experiment and I have little to lose if I get banned as it was more of a project than anything.

TL;DR old RuneScape vet who has wasted hours of playing and recently decided to come back

Purpose

I thought it would be neat to document the journey of two accounts I am working on (one for me and one for another friend) as they develop.  At the moment they are obby maul pures but that very well could change.  For the sake of anonymity I'll be referring to these accounts as 1 and 2 but will basically update their status on a daily basis.

Day 1 

Well not actually Day 1 but this is the first day that I am going to be logging progress.  Basically up to this point I had been just training these accounts with and Edgeville Man script, this accomplished two things.  

1) Easy exp with little risk of dying.

2) Small but steady income for buying much needed supplies.

I am mainly now focusing on farming gold by tanning hides for about 100k (easiest method I have found to make easy gold) and power leveling combat at cows (15k-18k exp/hr).

Also got 25 magic by splashing for Varrock Teleports, fuck walking everywhere.

I haven't decided yet if I want to attempt gold farming as an actual money maker in real life or just keep playing RuneScape recreational but I may explore this farther.

post-83922-0-51755800-1492719451_thumb.jpg

Account 1 progress

post-83922-0-95401400-1492719520_thumb.jpg

Account 2 progress (I was a dip shit and got 5 attack then messed it up by not changing the style so this one gets 6 attack for the time being, I'd like to note that the steel scimitar does net about a 10% increase in xp/hr in this instance though)

Progress report at the end of Day 1, both are within 5k of leveling up so feeling good so far.

post-83922-0-27349800-1492744345_thumb.png 

Day 2 

I went to visit family at a lake house so I didn't really get to bot much, I decided to take on some non combat skills and money making to make my accounts seem more legit (nobody is going to spend 50 hours at cows).  Nothing special to report besides a few Strength levels and a few hundred k more in gold.

6sq5w4.png

Reminder for me; add bank progress

P.S. Somebody tell me how to put a spoiler in my post so I can organize this dumpster fire of a post.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Preface

I have always had an odd and strange love for RuneScape.  I still remember the first weekend I played the game over ten years ago and instantly fell in love with it, yeah the graphics have always been terrible but there is just something with the game play that has kept me coming back for more.  I had a main on RuneScape that I played legit for a long time then decided to push the envelope and begin botting, I got countless levels and several 99s before the EoC update and shortly after retired from the game.  

When I heard about OSRS I immediately came back, this was the game I was in love with for so many years and enjoyed the novelty of it, reliving every detail.  When the GE was reintroduced I felt it ruined a massive part of the game for me and I again decided to quit.

Fast forward to this last week, I've decided that I am going to start from scratch, create a almost 100% botted pure and see where it gets me, what the hell right?  Should be a fun experiment and I have little to lose if I get banned as it was more of a project than anything.

TL;DR old RuneScape vet who has wasted hours of playing and recently decided to come back

Purpose

I thought it would be neat to document the journey of two accounts I am working on (one for me and one for another friend) as they develop.  At the moment they are obby maul pures but that very well could change.  For the sake of anonymity I'll be referring to these accounts as 1 and 2 but will basically update their status on a daily basis.

Day 1 

Well not actually Day 1 but this is the first day that I am going to be logging progress.  Basically up to this point I had been just training these accounts with and Edgeville Man script, this accomplished two things.  

1) Easy exp with little risk of dying.

2) Small but steady income for buying much needed supplies.

I am mainly now focusing on farming gold by tanning hides for about 100k (easiest method I have found to make easy gold) and power leveling combat at cows (15k-18k exp/hr).

Also got 25 magic by splashing for Varrock Teleports, fuck walking everywhere.

I haven't decided yet if I want to attempt gold farming as an actual money maker in real life or just keep playing RuneScape recreational but I may explore this farther.

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg Account 1 progress

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg Account 2 progress (I was a dip shit and got 5 attack then messed it up by not changing the style so this one gets 6 attack for the time being, I'd like to note that the steel scimitar does net about a 10% increase in xp/hr in this instance though)

Reminder for me; add bank progress

P.S. Somebody tell me how to put a spoiler in my post so I can organize this dumpster fire of a post.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Hey. Good luck with your goal

Use spoiler tags by doing [] with spoiler between then [] and /spoiler inside the ending tags

Good luck on your accounts :)

Don't not expect a ban!  Don't sweat if you do get one, use big breaks since you're just starting with the account!  Safe botting!  Keep posting updates =]

Appreciate the support from everybody!  Hope you all keep following.

I wouldn't risk botting cows tbh. tooooo high of a banrate there.

goodluck!

Any other recommendations on where to bot with those stats?  The xp rates have been good and I've been very satisfied with the script I'm using but I'm thinking about moving soon as the accounts have nearly outgrown that area.  Al Khraid warriors may be an option but I feel like with 1 defence you get destroyed when they pile you.  Security of stronghold would be great if I could find a script that banks.

Appreciate the support from everybody!  Hope you all keep following.

Any other recommendations on where to bot with those stats?  The xp rates have been good and I've been very satisfied with the script I'm using but I'm thinking about moving soon as the accounts have nearly outgrown that area.  Al Khraid warriors may be an option but I feel like with 1 defence you get destroyed when they pile you.  Security of stronghold would be great if I could find a script that banks.

depends on what combat stat you want to prioritize.

If I were to bot in f2p, I would bot on uncommon spots. completely depends on you though, if you want to risk a bit more in exchange of higher exp rates.

Probably al kharid scorpions for melee.

Moss giants (sewers/krandor) for range/mage safespots

Archived