Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MAKING FREE PRIVATE SCRIPTS

Nima

can we have a 55x2 dice bot for free plz  xd?

Those will get banned real real quick and If I recall correctly there was a free one on the SDN as well.

Not sure of the difficulty and you could really make this as complex or simple as you want I suppose.  Make a bot that trains more than one skill (probably power level) at random intervals, for instance woodcuts and then after an amount of time it moves to fishing, then to mining or whatever.  Not a scripter, never made a rs bot but I imagine it wouldn't be too complex.  The idea being that it would make your account seem a lot less bot like, but not sure on the credibility of that claim.

Another idea is make a bot that banks bones, also could sell the bones at the ge automatically, in order to get some quick startup cash on fresh accounts as it's one of the only items I can think of on f2p that can be sold immediately and makes a reasonable amount of gold.

no free 55x2 script on sdn

with  no cc jus 55x2 dice

and as 4 getting banned thats a risk ill takeXD

rick released his source code for his old dicer so there is a free one it's just not on the SDN

Not sure of the difficulty and you could really make this as complex or simple as you want I suppose.  Make a bot that trains more than one skill (probably power level) at random intervals, for instance woodcuts and then after an amount of time it moves to fishing, then to mining or whatever.  Not a scripter, never made a rs bot but I imagine it wouldn't be too complex.  The idea being that it would make your account seem a lot less bot like, but not sure on the credibility of that claim.

Another idea is make a bot that banks bones, also could sell the bones at the ge automatically, in order to get some quick startup cash on fresh accounts as it's one of the only items I can think of on f2p that can be sold immediately and makes a reasonable amount of gold.

that actually sounds pretty good, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do :)

I like the bones one too, I'll start with that one today probably. So it picks up bones and sells it at ge on a fresh account.

Thanks for the ideas :D.

that actually sounds pretty good, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do :)

I like the bones one too, I'll start with that one today probably. So it picks up bones and sells it at ge on a fresh account.

Glad I could help!  PM me when you're done and I'll test it for ya.

Make a script that AFK's Castle Wars.... I'll give you a free account to work with.

Oh and a Cannon Script! Gains script is broken and hasn't been fixed for 2 months.... I'd buy it when i get my refund from his.

Make a script that AFK's Castle Wars.... I'll give you a free account to work with.

Oh and a Cannon Script! Gains script is broken and hasn't been fixed for 2 months.... I'd buy it when i get my refund from his.

I don't think many people would deem the castle wars one useful. If there are a lot of people that want I can look into it.

I'm not Scripter+, I can't release a paid script. :( Thanks for the ideas though! :D

Maybe a clay softener that works in Edgeville just using buckets of water?

Is the current one on the sdn broken? 

here for link

Archived