Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bottingtips: Ban Prevention

fstyle

You just gotta look at the negative things right? Instead of thinking that a post would be informative to people.

It's always those "hurr durr you're only doing it for the money".

I would change my mind if you properly mention it's a refferal link with the bare link visible not a google url and include a non-refferal. AND include a disclaimer that you run the site off the refferal links so it's wise people help you out if they want it to be online forever and new content.

You agree?

I would change my mind if you properly mention it's a refferal link with the bare link visible not a google url and include a non-refferal. AND include a disclaimer that you run the site off the refferal links so it's wise people help you out if they want it to be online forever and new content.

You agree?

Agree with the disclaimer. I added it like an hour ago.

Whereas the google url, I was using it to easily track how many clicks the link gets.

tbh I dont even know what the problem is. it's free info in exchange for nothing. it's a win-win situation. The service provider pays for the referral extras not the user.

The referral user literally doesnt lose or gain anything, the referral user only ends up helping the website owner since owning a website actually cost a bit of money.

Nice guide friend.

thanks friend

• 2 weeks later...

Archived