Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

Hi Hashtag!

Oldschool botter trying to get back at it since I just got laid off IRL.  I bought your script back in the day and really had good success with it.  I am now trying to recall where the script is.  It might be on a different account of mine DPSkillas2 or dpskilla2 or something like that since I had password issues a few years back and just had to make a new account.  I am wondering if you have a list of who purchases just so I can try to find the script. 

I am also wondering if perhaps I bought a monthly back then and it expired? 

Anyway in meantime do you mind granting me a trial?

Thanks! look forward to doing business together again.  

Cheers!

9 hours ago, DPSKILLAS said:

Hi Hashtag!

Oldschool botter trying to get back at it since I just got laid off IRL.  I bought your script back in the day and really had good success with it.  I am now trying to recall where the script is.  It might be on a different account of mine DPSkillas2 or dpskilla2 or something like that since I had password issues a few years back and just had to make a new account.  I am wondering if you have a list of who purchases just so I can try to find the script. 

I am also wondering if perhaps I bought a monthly back then and it expired? 

Anyway in meantime do you mind granting me a trial?

Thanks! look forward to doing business together again.  

Cheers!

Please open a thread here about your inquiry https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/184-ask-the-staff/

I was hoping i would be easy for you to find previous customers.  But if not and the script is good I don't mind paying you twice you deserve it.   Please grant me the trial whenever u have the chance! thanks!

Hi just bought this (tbh I shouldve checked out the thread first to see if there were more quests). But could you possibly add Doric's quest to this script? Maybe some other super easy ones for the 10quest points restriction

14 hours ago, Joonaskn96 said:

Trial pls :) upvoted

Enjoy.

12 hours ago, cumweed79 said:

Hi just bought this (tbh I shouldve checked out the thread first to see if there were more quests). But could you possibly add Doric's quest to this script? Maybe some other super easy ones for the 10quest points restriction

Hey, I do have plans to add new quests for that new 10 qp requirement, but at the moment I'm focusing on school. However, when my summer break starts very soon, I'll continue updating this.

8 hours ago, Joonaskn96 said:

I got trial from you but didnt see that I received it until now. Can u retrial me? I didnt use it even once.

Enjoy.