Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Thiever [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99$] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [SDMM/DMM] [Name Detection] [Almost unbreakable]

Nex

24h authed

using this on DMM atm, trying to thiev cakes but i can not choose to heal from thieved materialss? only from the food list?

using this on DMM atm, trying to thiev cakes but i can not choose to heal from thieved materialss? only from the food list?

in the current version yea, might add this in the near future

Hey, so thanks for the trial! I went to use it on the Seed Stalls in Draynor, but when I start the script, it runs to the spot and does nothing. Status says "Waiting for loot..." Same for the market stall. I turned on the progressive mode so I could get the most out of my trial, but I thought I would let you know about this.

Edited by Turtlezz

Hey, so thanks for the trial! I went to use it on the Seed Stalls in Draynor, but when I start the script, it runs to the spot and does nothing. Status says "Waiting for loot..." Same for the market stall. I turned on the progressive mode so I could get the most out of my trial, but I thought I would let you know about this.

Il have a look today at it & push a fix if i can find the error thanks!

Edit: found the issue, pushing a tonight.