Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Regarding Locked Accounts

Grimbles

Just created two new botting accounts today with Tutorial script, both "locked" as soon as I get to Lumby. Started another account this time with hand-done Tutorial Island, currently doing quests by hand as well and planning on trading another account for a bond once I can accept higher value items.

My question to prevent myself from wasting my time on this account: once I am on P2P servers and I'm safe from the "locking" mechanism? It's definitely heaviest on tutorial island bots right off the bat and I've read that one person was banned using Dream Quester apparently. I am just worried if I buy the thing a bond and get right to botting on it that I will still receive the flag. This does not apply to normal bot flagging and is only about the locking mechanism in place for newly created accounts on proxies.

Hey man, use guerilla mail to register an email on each of your accounts. You can instantly unlock the accounts and continue to bot with a registered email.

How long does it take you to receive the recovery email? I did it 10ish mins ago using pokemail.net (guerilla and sharklasers weren't accepted.)

You have to register before you finish tutorial island or it will take forever to receive and email. You should receive an email almost instantly and all you have to do is change the password on the account.

Also @grr.la works.

@totalown2210

So when you say register, you mean I have to confirm my email BEFORE completing tutorial island? I signed the accounts up with the guerilla addresses but didn't do anything email-wise until they were locked, now I still haven't received anything.

@rickk

The one account I did by hand and also I'm doing a few quests by hand, do you think I'm in the clear to bot the rest of them and trade a bond over?

this is my process: make the gorilla mail throw-away email > create rs account on site > register your email by clicking the confirmation > log into rs and complete tutorial and you will be dc'd and locked after completion > after this you're going to want to click "forgot password" > you will receive an email from jagex - click link - reset password - log in and bot.

Archived