Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Client will not download/start

ilcanada6

Hey is anyone else having issues with their DreamBot client? I try running the client.jar but it does nothing, it won't even download the flies for DreamBot. 

I have tried deleting DreamBot and reinstalling, I keep running into the same issue, it won't load anymore or even start.. I have tried running DreamBot on my laptop, it get stuck at "loaded game update files"... I'm assuming the bot might be broken, or perhaps server bug?

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated.

Hey is anyone else having issues with their DreamBot client? I try running the client.jar but it does nothing, it won't even download the flies for DreamBot. 

I have tried deleting DreamBot and reinstalling, I keep running into the same issue, it won't load anymore or even start.. I have tried running DreamBot on my laptop, it get stuck at "loaded game update files"... I'm assuming the bot might be broken, or perhaps server bug?

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Ilcanada6,

Welcome to Dreambot,

I can see you tried deleting the dreambot folder and re-installing, so we can cross out client rendering being enable. So first make sure your Java is to update. I recommend the Java 8 kit, here's a link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html . Now if you're running Windows 10, you may need to correct the path. I personally use Windows 7 but there is information in the forums. It could be a antivirus problem as well so it wouldn't hurt to check your settings to make sure Dreambot is allowed. You can right click the client, properties then Security tab to see if there may be an admin issue.

I'm not using a proxy,Should I be using one..?

Let's get you situated first but proxies could help increase bot life span, I say could because it can be personal preference. But if you run multiply bots I believe it will help with chain bans. Dreambot requires Sock5, I recommend dedicated. When your up and running you can investigate further into that.

I hope this helps if not post back and if I can't further assist you then someone may be able to.

Best of luck,

Naughty Vic

Archived