Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need Computer Techs Help

Tha Joker

If you're running windows 10 disable system fetch and windows update. Problem solved. I had so many problems when I first ran windows 10. If you still have problems google other things to disable. should fix problem.

Open your task manager and if your disk usage sits at around 100% and everything else is low, you definitely have to disable system fetch.

just bought new laptop and its really slow seeing if somebody can find the problem

Okay going off of the 0 info you gave.. which I have to do with a lot of my clients.

You said Laptop so here you go.

1) Adjust your Power Settings to High Performance (Default is Power Saver)

2) Update all of your Drivers (Including CPU and GPU Drivers) - Check Windows internal then Manufacturers website

3) Download CCleaner and run it when you're done for the day to clear up any temp files off your RAM

4) Upgrade your RAM to higher RAM count and clock speed (it's cheap and laptops typically come with really low RAM stock)

5) Upgrade your WiFi chipset to AC (If it came with N or anything not AC latest - even if it did, you can get a top tier AC chipset for around $40-50)

• 3 months later...
    • 3 months later...

Archived