Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

Idk if maybe its the progressive.. But it keeps stopping for me after catching a few fish,baited rods and also small net in catherby.

Perhaps when the level up pops?(seems to only be in progressive)

Edited by Bonesy

On 10/26/2018 at 1:32 AM, Junieee said:

@Nex Any news on Barbarian Village banking getting fixed? Seems to get stuck quite often.

https://imgur.com/a/wwTxVPb

nexStuck1.png

Hey, Nex

I can confirm that I am also having the same issue.

When the bug occurs, I'll usually be standing on either of the same two spots located on the hill just above the fishing zones. The fishing spots will be just out of sight of the camera, but will resume working if I pause the script, move the camera manually to bring them into view, and then resume.

I think I fixed it by updating the client to the latest client. No sticking anymore. 

Edit: Nope. I lied. Still freezing on the hill when camera pans in wrong direction and cant see the fish.

Edited by artemvlb

On 11/9/2018 at 2:56 AM, artemvlb said:

I think I fixed it by updating the client to the latest client. No sticking anymore. 

Edit: Nope. I lied. Still freezing on the hill when camera pans in wrong direction and cant see the fish.

Hm thats odd ive tested it recently, does the entire client freeze or just the walking ?

11 hours ago, Nex said:

Hm thats odd ive tested it recently, does the entire client freeze or just the walking ?

Before the ban it was just stuck on the hill that earlier user posted a pic of. Seems like the camera was inside the building not allowing the bot to see any of the fishing spots. It would work until this camera position.

Didn't ask for trial and immediately just bought it and been suicide botting to 99. currently level 90 at barb fishing f2p.
    over 17 , close to 24 hours of running time a day. 

One thing though please add port sarim deposit box as a bank for swordfish .

Edited by hondas2kguy

Update.

the script keeps getting stuck at whatever spot you start the script at since today.

the XP/h crashes to 20k or less an hour because of it. It’s not moving between spots when the fish run out it just sits there and waits. 

Not good. @Nex can you check that out for me?