Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just How Dangerous is botting atm?

Antonio

I don't believe there is such thing as a 'rate' of being banned.

The chances of being banned is how you yourself go around botting. I've never been banned using my own scripts but yet I've been banned multiple times using public scripts that other people are using so there's definitely a connection there.

IMO there is no such thing as a ban rate only when using public scripts. I have a few private scripts for my main and i baby it and joining a cc and talking once a while. Public script can lead you to get you ban faster than a private script. Ex my botting acc became a main now, now i don't bot on it. I was changing and botting on many different skills everyone once a while in a day. That can get rid of being banned quickly. Bot smart.

u ok there buddy

why the fuck would u be talking about rs3? this site doesnt even support rs3 botting

Out of habit I guess. I play RS3 legitimately as that's the "real" game so-to-speak.

Depends on what you're botting.

Just don't suicide bot, and don't bot anything like hunter, and you should most likely be fine.

But remember, botting isn't "will I get banned?", it's "when will I get banned?"

Statistics suggest otherwise. Also, if you're using YOUR OWN private scripts then your odds of being banned are less likely yet I still wouldn't try it. And I'm mainly referring to RS3, not OSRS.

This is an OSRS bot...

this is a dumb kid with dumb a comment.

Obviously depends what and how you bot, less ban-rate, less bans. breaks etc. 

weath could easily see u bot if he see u doing hunter, but if ur like maybe doing fungus, it would be harder cuz u run alot. 

Are you butthurt or something?

to answer you question after experience i would say since weath has come onto the block at least a good 60% more likely to get banned than before weath came 

Thats crazy high. Wish he'd just go back to Rs3.

Archived